Johnny Walker, black label

If he KOs Jones, then KOs Jones again in the inevitable immediate rematch, he will graduate from Walker blended nightmare completely:
laphroaig-25-year-old-48-9-whisky.jpg

He will simply be known as Laphroaig 25

You're a bourbon guy?
I recently tried Coopers Craft, which i liked better than some high-end stuff Bourbon ive had. You should try.

Tbh, i only sip bourbon if i feel like having a manhattan, cus i prefer those than RobRoys.
At that point though, i always reach for Negroni :D

Oh damn, we got a man of culture over here.

I will try to look up your recommendations. If im to enjoy the taste of the whisky I just drink my shit straight though. No ice. No drink recepies, im too lazy for that. Not that i despise or anything. Sometimes with a coke chaser if im feeling thirsty, i dont like them mixed. Or more rarely i mix with redbull. Yeah, go ahead, i know some people think is sacrilege. But jim bean, jack, will do just fine with it. lol

Laphroaig is not bad, i just wouldnt drink it. Never tried dbl blk
I will kill you after I trace you ip an assemble my crack team of jiu jitsu black belts led my uncle renatch

He is incredibly far from a Blue label. Doubt you ever tasted Blue if you think defending once is enough to get there.
Just once, paid $25 for a single just to see what all the fuss is about.

I don't drink brother. Alhamdullilah you all should quit it too as there's more harm than benefit in alcohol.

Tell that to the Catholics when they drink wine at communion.
They were about first, they got it right and you lot just stole half of their religion and fucked it up by removing the fun bits.

Tell that to the Catholics when they drink wine at communion.
They were about first, they got it right and you lot just stole half of their religion and fucked it up by removing the fun bits.

Catholicism was stolen by Muslims?
Thats what you're telling me?
I'm not even gonna bother bro.

Blue Label, drink of the rich and tasteless for almost 3 decades now

No joke, eh? People equate quality with the price tag. I can name at least 5 bottles that cost 1/3rd of blue that are much better bottles.

Okay, since this has devolved into a scotch thread, let's talk scotch, whiskey, and bourbons that we enjoy. Below is a matter of personal opinion. If you don't like my opinion, that's cool.

Best bottles $30 or under:
Monkey Shoulder scotch - It's a blend, and most people can't even properly describe what a single malt is while proclaiming it's the only thing they will drink.
Bushmills White Label Irish Whiskey - Great taste at the price point
Jim Beam Devil's Cut - It'll grow some hair on ya, but that's alright.
Woodford Reserve - The best mixer with a cola.

$30-60 range:
Oban 14 year old - Smooth flavor, though the price has increased a lot over the past few years.
Glenfiddich 15 - I prefer this to the 12 or the 18.
Macallan 12 - The go to of many Scotch drinkers. The 10 and the 12 are the most affordable for most drinkers who want a fine scotch without breaking the bank.
Maker's 46 - a tasty bourbon with a little extra kick to it.

$60-100:
Macallan 15 - The only bottle I'm willing to pay this kind of money for, and I reserve it for special occassions.

$100+:
You're literally pissing away your money.

Anyone else have suggestions/thoughts?

I find his name rather strange for a Brazilian, mixed-race? it's always Silva or Santos.
Anderson is also strange. Like he is from Scandinavia or something. Demian Maya too. He don’t look like no Maya from the Yucatán to me!

Okay, since this has devolved into a scotch thread, let's talk scotch, whiskey, and bourbons that we enjoy. Below is a matter of personal opinion. If you don't like my opinion, that's cool.

Monkey Shoulder scotch - It's a blend, and most people can't even properly describe what a single malt is while proclaiming it's the only thing they will drink.

$30-60 range:
Oban 14 year old - Smooth flavor, though the price has increased a lot over the past few years.
Macallan 12 - The go to of many Scotch drinkers. The 10 and the 12 are the most affordable for most drinkers who want a fine scotch without breaking the bank.

$60-100:
Macallan 15 - The only bottle I'm willing to pay this kind of money for, and I reserve it for special occassions.

$100+:

Yeah. Glenfarclas 25. It’s $150 dollars.
It’s maybe the only 25 year old whiskey that has gone DOWN in price.
They are a family owned, small distillery who could give two fooks about being the homecoming queen and actually make good whiskey for a good price.

$30-60 range:

$60-100:

$100+:

Yes I have a few, keep in mind these are Canadian prices so in the US they will be quite a bit cheaper.

For about $65 you can get a bottle of 12 year old Highland Park, one of my personal favorites.

$80 will get you a bottle of Laphroaig Quarter Cask, another one I really enjoy.

For 12 yo MacCallan and Oban we are paying about $100 Canadian (750 ml bottle)

For under $60 bucks the best you can do in single malt is Glenlivet or Glenfidich 12 yo.

I've already dubbed the moniker Johnny walker crimson after Roundtree drive by.
I have attorney that deals with gimmick infringement and things of that nature .I will pursue and good ole " Franklin u." from sherdog will make news if it comes to it.

$30-60 range:

$60-100:

$100+:

You sound poor. I drink what I feel like. If I want blended I'll drink the fuckin Blue and let u worry about price points.

<DisgustingHHH>

But... what if he is an IPA man...

$30-60 range:

$60-100:

$100+:

Suggestion: Glenfarclas 105
Spicy with an incredible finish

Disagree with the pissing away comment. How much does a night out sets you back? It costs 65-70 dollars for a ufc ppv.

My wife and I bought our brothers-in-law a highland park 18 after he finished his first round of chemo. Worth every penny.

Tasted Macallan 25 when I worked in a restaurant. It was just divine. I would club a thousand baby seals for a glass.

Back