Johnny Walker, black label

giphy.gif

I don't compromise when it come to booze, sorry.

Glenlivet 12 and Macallan amber at my side these days. Might be a compromise to some, but I’m not fancy enough to feel I compromise.

he was undefeated when he was drinking piss every morning. He fell off his regimen and suffered a string of brutal losses. Let's not forget that Marquez also KO'ed Pacquiao when he started drinking his morning piss. You can't argue with results.

JW Blue:

"I want you to know I spent a lot on this gift, I hope you don't actually enjoy it"

I don't drink brother. Alhamdullilah you all should quit it too as there's more harm than benefit in alcohol.

Why is that?

I personally like JW blk.

Black is fine with a lot of ice or some Coke or ginger ale. Blue Label is just a waste of fucking money. You could get a bottle of Macallan if you're spending that kind of cash. And you should.

Black is fine with a lot of ice or some Coke or ginger ale. Blue Label is just a waste of fucking money. You could get a bottle of Macallan if you're spending that kind of cash. And you should.
Lol
Get the fuck out of here. Coke?!? Ginger ale?!? Wow. You know your shit.

Ok.
I am gonna say this, blk is not the best scotch, but im just use to it

I put it over lots of ice. No coke or ginger.
My pet peeve is keeping the same glass and just repouring on top with more ice

Ive tried Macallan 12-18, laphroaig, blue, etc.... blk is most enjoyable for me

Unless you’re a 16 year old girl, you shouldn’t put ginger ale in scotch.

What do you drink?
To tell you the truth i only now noticed the bottle he posted. I thought it was the 12. I never even had this, so sorry @Sonny Qc. I take it back.

But to answer your question, i dont drink anything that much better either lol. I prefer bourbon though, and I just dont like chivas 12 because i had a bad experience with it when i was a teen.

To tell you the truth i only now noticed the bottle he posted. I thought it was the 12. I never even had this, so sorry @Sonny Qc. I take it back.

But to answer your question, i dont drink anything that much better either lol. I prefer bourbon though, and I just dont like chivas 12 because i had a bad experience with it when i was a teen.
You're a bourbon guy?
I recently tried Coopers Craft, which i liked better than some high-end stuff Bourbon ive had. You should try.

Tbh, i only sip bourbon if i feel like having a manhattan, cus i prefer those than RobRoys.
At that point though, i always reach for Negroni :D

When he entered the UFC he was unknown, and unproven, the cheap Red Label bottle.

Right now he’s worked his way up to Black Label, a bit more pricey but still a ways to go.

If he beats a legit fighter like Cirkunov he steps into double Black territory.

I imagine if he wins he will get a title eliminator fight, and with a win that would make him Gold Label.

If he beats the champ he becomes Platinum Label.

If he defends the belt he’s the ultra expensive Blue Label.

johnnie-walker-us-portfolio2014-56a173445f9b58b7d0bf6364.jpg

Personally I like single malt scotch myself, but I’m quickly becoming a JW fan.
double black is disgusting, it literally tastes like a peat bog, dirt, and acrylic paints mixed together. I can usually go through a bottle a month but this has been sitting for almost 4 months now and even my freinds don't want to drink it, because its fucking disgusting. I will never fuck with johnny walker after that experience, pieces of shit can't label the flavors on the bottle but they do it on their websites. If it says tastes like a peat bog no one would buy it, and for all the fucks out there that like peated fucking whiskeys, send me your address so I can remove you from the gene pool. The inventor of peated whiskey needs to be dismembered. Peated whiskeys make me want to go postal

double black is disgusting, it literally tastes like a peat bog, dirt, and acrylic paints mixed together. I can usually go through a bottle a month but this has been sitting for almost 4 months now and even my freinds don't want to drink it, because its fucking disgusting. I will never fuck with johnny walker after that experience, pieces of shit can't label the flavors on the bottle but they do it on their websites. If it says tastes like a peat bog no one would buy it, and for all the fucks out there that like peated fucking whiskeys, send me your address so I can remove you from the gene pool. The inventor of peated whiskey needs to be dismembered. Peated whiskeys make me want to go postal
Laphroaig is not bad, i just wouldnt drink it. Never tried dbl blk

Back