Media Johnny Walker Back in the Gym With The GOAT

Yea he is a cool dude spoke to him when I was in Brazil

I hope FKL and Johnny Walker don’t turn into boring point fighters.... they are actually very exciting to watch.

No way anyone with any real eye for fighting would dismiss J Walker for his loss to C Anderson. Now if Walker comes out and continues to do the same antics before actually engaging with the opponent, then yeah we can start to discredit him. But again anyone with an eye for the sport can tell that Walker was going methhead on the feints and Anderson caught him with massive punch that really rocked Walker and it was all over from there. And even still Anderson couldn't even drop him so it shows that his chin has some resiliency to it.

Plus fighting against Jon, Walker wouldn't have to worry about any power punching strike. A kick to the noggin would be the thing to worry about but can Jon even lift his leg up high enough to reach Walker's noodle? However I think a fight with Jan would not be a good matchup for Walker just because of Jan's power. Either way, I think Walker is legit but needs to cut out his bullshit feint spamming to start the fight.

Yeah, I like to make fun of Walker, but I agree. To me, it almost looked like an early stoppage. He was rocked just enough, by a razor-thin margin to justify the stoppage. But his chin did not look bad at all. If Tristar can get him to forget about the cameras and be serious from his walkout to the finish, he could be fucking awesome.

Walker has so much power and is so tall, Jones' biggest struggles were against men his own size (Gustafsson, Reyes)

Walker definitely has more power than those 2 as well, hopefully he becomes a better fighter at Tristar

Johnny Walker 2.0?

Tristar's latest episode:
lee-gsp.jpg

Lee-2.jpg

GOAT? Where?

Matt-Serra-vs-GSP-Knockout-GIF-TKO.gif

Walker with the skills of St Pierre would give Jones the fight of his life... But I just hope he learns to fight smart from the GOAT and improves on all aspects of his game.
GSP skills at that size would be all time best

Lets face it. Incredible skills but so-so jaw. The man has a questionable chin. What he needs is that Jon Jones chin then he could be champ.

I hope FKL and Johnny Walker don’t turn into boring point fighters.... they are actually very exciting to watch.
I remember when Vitor fucking Belfort turned in a point fighter.

No way anyone with any real eye for fighting would dismiss J Walker for his loss to C Anderson. Now if Walker comes out and continues to do the same antics before actually engaging with the opponent, then yeah we can start to discredit him. But again anyone with an eye for the sport can tell that Walker was going methhead on the feints and Anderson caught him with massive punch that really rocked Walker and it was all over from there. And even still Anderson couldn't even drop him so it shows that his chin has some resiliency to it.

Plus fighting against Jon, Walker wouldn't have to worry about any power punching strike. A kick to the noggin would be the thing to worry about but can Jon even lift his leg up high enough to reach Walker's noodle? However I think a fight with Jan would not be a good matchup for Walker just because of Jan's power. Either way, I think Walker is legit but needs to cut out his bullshit feint spamming to start the fight.
Great eye

Back