PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie, 7 p.m. ET)

• Andrew Cruz vs. Nathan Stolen
  • Kyle Frost vs. David Rangel
  • Joe Aguirre vs. Stephen Stirewalt
  • Justin Hugo vs. Vince Morales
  • Johnny Nunez vs. Josh Wick

*meisha tate’s Man is a Boise State graduate*

Miesha is clearly the moneymaker here.

At least he has local ties .I was going to be annoyed if Bellator signed this man with a million chances strictly because of Miesha

Hasn't fought in 3 years, not expecting much.

Thought about hitting Boise for the JDS/Ivanov card last month but this card really giving me no reason to even think about it

Nuñez seems to be utter shit, so I'm going to have to go with Wick via stoppage after Johnny gasses out.

At least he has local ties .I was going to be annoyed if Bellator signed this man with a million chances strictly because of Miesha

Lol, I don’t know if he got the fight because he’s from Boise (but that shouldn’t be an excuse to get a fight) or if he got it because he is Slutate’s boy...

I’m thinking once she messed up by trying to force her family and friends to the UFC (Boy on TUF and Cindy’s fight) when she made Dana looks dumb by allowing her bums into his organization. Don’t think Dana would trust her anymore... unless an ass favor come to Dana.

I’m going with this young guy, who is a great prospect, he’s only 23yo and has almost Johnny’s same record while he’s 33yo. LMFAO.

Lol, I don’t know if he got the fight because he’s from Boise (but that shouldn’t be an excuse to get a fight) or if he got it because he is Slutate’s boy...

I’m thinking once she messed up by trying to force her family and friends to the UFC (Boy on TUF and Cindy’s fight) when she made Dana looks dumb by allowing her bums into his organization. Don’t think Dana would trust her anymore... unless an ass favor come to Dana.

I’m going with this young guy, who is a great prospect, he’s only 23yo and has almost Johnny’s same record while he’s 33yo. LMFAO.

I really am convinced you might be Caraway. If so, you are an underrated talent, WAR NCAA wrestlers.

In regards to Nunez, he sucks, but if he wrestled at Boise State and has fought in the UFC he deserves to fight for Bellator in Boise, and hopefully he loses.

I don't mind it because it's on the prelims, and Bellator prelims are notorious for showcasing local talent, irrespective of record and skills.

I'm thinking that they might be looking into signing Wick to a contract, and will use this fight to gauge his potential.

I really am convinced you might be Caraway. If so, you are an underrated talent, WAR NCAA wrestlers.

In regards to Nunez, he sucks, but if he wrestled at Boise State and has fought in the UFC he deserves to fight for Bellator in Boise, and hopefully he loses.

Yeah, I’m Caraway <Moves>

<LikeReally5>

Back