Johnny Eduardo suspended 30 days

It was more the back story with the Girlfriend etc, it created a pretty funny mental image.

Also most people on this board come from a country where there's a sport that encourages the athletes to hit a solid ball into the crowd.

Hush with your logic

Maybe he's not concerned. Were they making an example of him? Is he the first such suspension?
You're right, it won't matter to him, but it sucks to be the only guy who gets pulled from a crowd and slapped with a suspension for doing something seemingly common. NBD

They're basically just saying "don't do that". Everyone gets suspended for 30 days minimum due to medical reasons. Doesn't matter one bit.

it was a goofy suspension. as long as money wasn't taken from him, it really doesn't matter. he's been out 2 years, so i doubt he'd be jumping in on short notice within 30 days of beating wineland. wineland is a huge win for eduardo, so all this does is delay his fight announcement for his next fight if the UFC already has him lined up with someone.

The thing that doesn't make sense is you can be fined and suspended for climbing the cage. Nobody ever gets suspended for that.

So this is apparently worse than that? Or did Tiogni just have a bad day?

I saw the ref talking to him after the fight. He made a gesture like throwing a mouthguard

30 day suspension is basically just a warning

It is kinda disgusting if you think about it. Youre there with your buddies or your gf and get hit in the head with his slimy mouthguard. Awesome. Its not really a great piece of memorabilia.

I would keep it, to be honest.

Meaningless suspension, but still, that's retarded.

It is kinda disgusting if you think about it. Youre there with your buddies or your gf and get hit in the head with his slimy mouthguard. Awesome. Its not really a great piece of memorabilia.

But it makes for a great story.

"Hey Dave, remember that time you got hit by that fighter's mouth guard, and then he got suspended for 30 days? haha, those were the times. Now hand me the cocaine, its gonna snow in here."

how many mouths were open at the time of the throwing? oneof them had to have caught the mouthguard.

What in the fuck?

Is this that sport where people beat the fucking shit out of each other while locked in a cage?
Keep the mouthguard celebration on fucking lockdown though. For realz.

Back