Johnny Eduardo suspended 30 days

Anyone else read this? Eduardo apparently knocked himself out

Was just about to mention that...

mind-blown.gif

But why? He just can't compete on an event for 30 days, and guess what? He wouldn't anyway, suspension or not. I don't really think he cares.

Maybe he's not concerned. Were they making an example of him? Is he the first such suspension?
You're right, it won't matter to him, but it sucks to be the only guy who gets pulled from a crowd and slapped with a suspension for doing something seemingly common. NBD

Who gives a fuck honestly? I'm not even aiming this at you TS, it's at the commission. Eduardo had a great win and wont be fighting within 30 days so he doesnt give a damn.

Yes, there was a thread yesterday with people joking with it.

wow 30 days!!?? Co-incidence that it's the exact same lngth of time as the mandatory medical suspensions? lol

Who gives a fuck honestly? I'm not even aiming this at you TS, it's at the commission. Eduardo had a great win and wont be fighting within 30 days so he doesnt give a damn.

I was waiting for someone in this thread to blame Dana White for the suspension, but that somehow didn't happen. :icon_lol:

That's amazing since people still seem to blame the UFC for the judges and refs.

LOL could you imagine being the proud owner of that thing and trying to explain it to anyone that wasn't in deep?

"Hey, what's that, man?"
"It's Johny Eduardo's mouthguard."
"Yeah? Who's he?"
"He's the guy that knocked out Eddie Wineland."
"Who?"

Dont fighters regularely do this? I swear i see it all the time. Or maybe im confuaing it with hat throwing postfight.

Throwing mouthpiece = 30 days....

Soa kissing a ref = ??? should be a pretty long time

PS Soa, in my language, means STD.... o_O. get kissed refs!!!!!

I don't know if there has been a thread on this yet but Johnny Eduardo got suspended 30 days for "unsportsmanlike conduct " which was throwing his mouthpiece into the stands. What the fuck is up with that?
Who cares? It's not like he was gonna fight within the next 30 days anyway. Suspensions shorter than 90 days doesn't mean anything.

You have an active imagination. Dont go to a fighting event if you dont want to see some semi-traumatic shit.

Active imagination? You throw a mouthpiece into a crowd of people. Chances are pretty high that the mouthpiece will hit someone. If that's heavy thinking for you I've got bad news.

It is kinda disgusting if you think about it. Youre there with your buddies or your gf and get hit in the head with his slimy mouthguard. Awesome. Its not really a great piece of memorabilia.

if you think about it, guys like you shouldn't go to fights
or have a gf

Active imagination? You throw a mouthpiece into a crowd of people. Chances are pretty high that the mouthpiece will hit someone. If that's heavy thinking for you I've got bad news.
It was more the back story with the Girlfriend etc, it created a pretty funny mental image.

Also most people on this board come from a country where there's a sport that encourages the athletes to hit a solid ball into the crowd.

Back