Johnny Eduardo has some slick skills

first time i have noticed eddie being out of place after his punches
amazing fencing match

He's a striking coach at UN. Most of his losses are via sub [The easiest area of MMA to tighten]. His record could be easily underrated but with a few tweaks someone with elite striking is always dangerous and potentially top tier.

He's a striking coach at UN. Most of his losses are via sub [The easiest area of MMA to tighten]. His record could be easily underrated but with a few tweaks someone with elite striking is always dangerous and potentially top tier.

Aside from Barao his striking looked better that any other bw or flyweight. Ofcourse we still need to see him in with say a faber but he just easly crushed the #4 guy.

Yeah he does. I mean, I'm not going to sit here and pretend I had him beating Wineland, but the guy was +700 in some places! Crazy.

Eduardo still looks good (speed, agility, reflexes) for a 35 year old fighter, especially since he's been around for so long. He was the guy Gomi beat up easily way back in VTJ 1999. But unlike Gomi, he looked on point last night... thumbs up.

Eduardo still looks good (speed, agility, reflexes) for a 35 year old fighter, especially since he's been around for so long. He was the guy Gomi beat up easily way back in VTJ 1999. But unlike Gomi, he looked on point last night... thumbs up.

Fighters age differently Como has been stopped beat up several times to where Eduardo's losses are mostly by sub.

He looks incredibly fresh for a 35 yr old.

Back