Johnny Eduardo has some slick skills

Bazooka1**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy looked amazing tonight his footwork was smooth his technique looked awesome and his defense and speed were crazy. Man nova uniao camp has some highly skill guys their.

He just ktfo the #4 bw but I doubt if he keeps on winning that he would go against Barao since there teammates.

Do you guys think he can make 125? He's a pretty lean guy and at 34 yrs old I don't see him getting any bigger. The FW division has no one to challenge Johnson I think if Eduardo can make 125 and keep a streak going he can make some noise.

NU don't fuck around.

Guy was coming off 2 year lay off and KO'd #4 BW in the world. Not bad at all

Rrrrrrrrrankings!

I laugh at the posters saying Eddie deserves a better opponent before the fight

NU don't fuck around.

Guy was coming off 2 year lay off and KO'd #4 BW in the world. Not bad at all

Exactly.

We all know Wineland is no joke a legit top fighter and Eduardo was clowning him all the way up until the ko.

He's 35 so he's gotta pick it up but man he looked amazing against s top fighter

But like I said I don't see him wanting a crack at Barao assuming Barao stays champ. So u think he'll give it a go at 125?

Exactly.

We all know Wineland is no joke a legit top fighter and Eduardo was clowning him all the way up until the ko.

He's 35 so he's gotta pick it up but man he looked amazing against s top fighter

But like I said I don't see him wanting a crack at Barao assuming Barao stays champ. So u think he'll give it a go at 125?

I'm not sure how much weight he cuts. At his age, the only way I would do that is if I got a for sure title shot, which probably won't happen.

looks fairly drained for that weight, IDK if it's smart to go any lower. Props for noticing his footwork, I was really amazed with it and his upper body movement. No extra movement, always in place. Eddie couldn't get going

looks fairly drained for that weight, IDK if it's smart to go any lower. Props for noticing his footwork, I was really amazed with it and his upper body movement. No extra movement, always in place. Eddie couldn't get going

Yea I'm huge on footwork and all of the top guys at nova uniao move so gracefully.

I don't think he looks too drained he's just a thin guy. But I agree it might be too low for him to go but if he keeps a streak going where does he go cuz like I stated he ain't fighting Barao.

Wineland showed some bad fight IQ, Eduardo hadn't got much on him besides his stand up. Sure, he wanted to test his hands first but both he and his coaches must've quickly noticed that he was being outclassed. He should've taken it to the ground as soon as possible.

Maybe Aldo will move up to 155, Barao will move up to 145, and then Eduardo can go for the title.

He looked pretty good. Not a world-beater in my opinion, but he has that Nova Uniao striking style like Aldo, Sandro, etc., and he uses it pretty well. Like that guy who fought Horiguchi was using the Dom Cruz style, but he wasn't quite as good at it as Cruz. I'll have to see more from him to really tell how good he is, I guess

Isn't Johnny Eduardo Nova Uniao's striking coach?

Maybe Aldo will move up to 155, Barao will move up to 145, and then Eduardo can go for the title.

He looked pretty good. Not a world-beater in my opinion, but he has that Nova Uniao striking style like Aldo, Sandro, etc., and he uses it pretty well. Like that guy who fought Horiguchi was using the Dom Cruz style, but he wasn't quite as good at it as Cruz. I'll have to see more from him to really tell how good he is, I guess

Lol yea that would be something if it worked out like that.

The reason I started thinking about 125 for him cuz flyweight seems to be a dead division no knock on Johnson but he just doesn't seem to bring much excitment to the division yet no one can match him yet either.

I was really impressed by Eduardo cuz its not like he beat up some bum he destroyed the #4 guy in brutal fashion.

Extremely impressive. His movement and feints were crazier than winelands.

Extremely impressive. His movement and feints were crazier than winelands.

Yea and his alertness was crazy.

Whenever I see a smooth highly skilled fighter in mma I try to keep an eye in them cuz as fun as face first brawling is I appreciate the skill side of the sport a bit more. That's just me tho.

At those underdog odds, someone got pretty paid if they bet on him

Back