Johnny Depp forced to exit Fantastic Beasts

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://variety.com/2020/film/news/johnny-depp-exhits-fantastic-beasts-franchise-1234824564/

Johnny Depp will no longer portray the dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald in the “Fantastic Beasts” film franchise, the actor announced Friday.

“I wish to let you know that I have been asked to resign by Warner Bros. from my role as Grindelwald in Fantastic Beasts and I have respected and agreed to that request,” he wrote Friday on Instagram.

Depp’s exit from the “Harry Potter” spinoff series comes days after he lost his libel case against the tabloid “The Sun” over a 2018 article alleging he was a “wife beater.” Depp confirmed that he plans to appeal the ruling.

0p1z2u4.jpg

He's guilty of what was said. I hope he has got his substance abuse/anger management under control. In my Top 5 Actors list.

He's guilty of what was said. I hope he has got his substance abuse/anger management under control. In my Top 5 Actors list.
I very much hope he has as well but I doubt he has, and if he was on the wagon I would assume he's about to fall off it again.

What a dickhead move taking the paper to court, ordinary actor anyway and person

He already did when he divorced Amber Heard

Also this is some babyback bullshit that he got punished when he was the victim
I can't even console myself with the deep, deep savings one readily would find at the Price Chopper™.

yeah how dare they project beams of light from their sticks. Those should totally only becoming from their eyes.
Violence/Sex - The Boys > Fantastic Beasts
Let's not pretend they are both meant for adults.

If he leaves the big Hollywood franchises and cartoony characters hopefully he can start doing some independent films.

HEard its like Harry Potter but more for adults so yeah I guess
I'm sure some parents watch it with their kids but I was inquiring if adults (without kids) would watch it on their own.
What specifically makes this more for adults? I don't get the impression their is tons of violence or nudity.

They should release a series of sex ed tapes for schools called 'Don't stick your dick in crazy (no matter how hot)', which just show a short series of still pics of Johnny Derp and Amber Turd when played. Might save some guys lives in the future.

Back