John Wick vs The Equalizer

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
eE6K16d.jpg

Who you got in a fair fight?

John Wick via plot armor

Depends on whether Wick is still excommunicado.

idk i dont wanna go to jail for internet racism hate nazi klan white supremacy hitler youth speech, so i wont, ima just post this gif doe

giphy.gif

The Equalizer films are horrible.

The Equalizer films are horrible.
As a Denzel fan I agree, could have been good thrillers but they went with over the top dumb violent action movie instead

Hopefully they make Denzel enough money to make new decent films of his own

Also, Bryan Mills kicks both they ass

I love John Wick films, I just liked the Equalizer. Denzel on the other hand is the superior actor.

Equalizer because Wick takes too much damage and will become vegetable.

As a Denzel fan I agree, could have been good thrillers but they went with over the top dumb violent action movie instead

Hopefully they make Denzel enough money to make new decent films of his own

Also, Bryan Mills kicks both they ass

Ive only seen the first equalizer lol man its bad. Like Chloe moretz character just peacing out for most of the movie. They musthave chopped her scenes out. There wasnt even that much action either. Long stretches where fuck all happens.

Ive only seen the first equalizer lol man its bad. Like Chloe moretz character just peacing out for most of the movie. They musthave chopped her scenes out. There wasnt even that much action either. Long stretches where fuck all happens.
The fucking power tools finale was so shit

Hard for me to pick. On the one hand I met my wife while working at a Home Depot so the first Equalizer kind of connects with me. On the other hand, my wife and I conceived our daughter the night we saw John Wick 2 in theatre.

Better fight is Wick vs Book of Eli denzel

The first John Wick was decent, but the second one was crap. I have not seen #3 yet.

I’ve only seen the first Equalizer and I liked it more than John Wick, but to each his own.

Back