JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3 - PARABELLUM (New Trailer Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a256a0f6bb6a884fc24acd89e30b92ad.gif

That's freakin gross. Probably the most turned off I've ever been from Halle.

I didn't really enjoy the second one all that much. Can't even remember what it's about.

Had to google the word 'Parabellum' and this comes up...

noun
  1. a type of semi-automatic pistol or machine gun.

The origin is the meaning of war or whatever, original title I guess but weird.

Prepare for war = parabellum

Interesting choice for a title if wick leaves rome imo...

Update: December 19, 2018

New Images from JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3 Reveal New Ally, More Dogs and a Desert Trip

Duz8QRSUcAApylw.jpg:orig

Duz8QRTVsAAyPbx.jpg:orig

Update: December 19, 2018

New Images from JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3 Reveal New Ally, More Dogs and a Desert Trip

Duz8QRSUcAApylw.jpg:orig

Duz8QRTVsAAyPbx.jpg:orig

New scenary, new style of kills, suit in check, club rave night life scene in check, mustang in check

Sign me up again

This is crucial.

There's a curse of 3rd movies in trilogies sucking, and the only exception I can think of is LOTR:ROTK.

The pressure is on to live up to the expections fans have to continue the best action movie ending in a very long while. It was almost The Dark Knight-esque.

Good to hear the studio is sticking with the same writer, who I bet is getting alot more in compensation since the first two movies have been hits.

Thor Ragnarok is a good third movie.

Thor Ragnarok is a good third movie.

Although its not really a straight trilogy either, the third film especially linking into a wider story.

You'd think John Wick would be a simple enough concept to not fall down as well.

Is Keanu training BJJ with the Machado brothers again??

That's my former head teacher(Rigan) on Keanu's left. I can't believe how successful he's become. Going from training nobodies like me to the biggest Hollywood stars.

I didn't really enjoy the second one all that much. Can't even remember what it's about.
The Ruby Rose chick ruined the movie, if you gonna put a chick put someone who looks capable and can actually kick ass. its like Hollywood Discriminates on Cyborg type women, why hasn't Cyborg Santos been cast as one of these bad ass female villains she can fight and she looks intimidating and believable she wouldn't even have to talk.

I enjoyed both movies, the first is the best though for sure, but the second one was fun as hell to watch but it was more mainstream feel to it.

New trailer. Sign me up, love these movies

Last edited:
riding a horse, bike katana fighting, killing a guy with a book on a library, a german sheppard with a bullet proof vest, this is gonna be awesome!
Halle’s character looks badass too

TWO dogs this time?!!!

Mind. Blown.

I still like to watch Keanus Taran Tactical videos. Dude moves faster than me and I've been in actual damn combat. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back