John Wayne Parr Wanted To Tryout for TUF?

Slightly OT but if you want to see JWP he's going to be in my corner for UFC 184.

Best of luck Mr. Walsh. I'm sure you will have another dominant performance and will not be robbed this time if it happens to go to the scorecards.

It had fuck all to do with age. Dan Kelly is older than him and was on the same season. He just didn't have any pro fights. He owns a promotion he should have just put a one night tourney on and fed himself a couple of cans in sanctioned bouts. 2-0 record would have cut it.

or he could've just lied like Corey Hill did.

JWP deserved to be on TUF more than 80% of the people that actually get on the show. he should've just been let on in my opinion, if he lost brutally it would just make MMA look more legitimate, this guy is a world class kickboxer and he got smoked by some guy on a tv show, imagine what top 10 guys would do?? that's the reality of fighting. if he wins, at least you've got a world class fighter with name recognition who has an exciting style.

JWP would have been awesome. Far better than Punk even if he doesn't have the following.

BTW, you know he occasionally posts on Sherdog, right?

It wound probably look about like this: Kevin Ross is a MT champ and a legend in his own right.

He looked lost on his back in his first fight, but I'm sure if he got a few gimme fights he could work on his TDD/defensive BJJ during that period. Guy runs his own promotion and I'm sure he could run some tournaments set up to make him look good. Guy is a true warrior and good for the sport. Maybe he could work with guys like Ludwig to learn to incorporate a Muay thai style into MMA.

Back