John Wayne Parr clowning Bethe Correia on instagram

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
Face down ass up.

Hope she is never on a PPV card ever again. Women who get into the sport to lose weight does not deserve money.

Who would win in a kick boxing match between JWP and K-1 Ronda??

Rude coming from someone with John Wayne Parr's background in striking. He should know as much as anyone that strikes can knock you out. Especially strikes behind the ear. Everyone wants to jump on the Bethe hate.

Because she made a fool of herself. People actively wanted her to get starched and she did.

Ever wonder why Cat Zingano didn't receive the same degree of backlash?

lol that is fucked up.

This is how you do the John Wayne Parr. 1 Slight elbow to the head and he falls like a ton of bricks

tumblr_n7n11lPYAz1qaa8d1o6_250.gif

Yea this just seems like bullying to me.

Bethe talked smack to get the fight. Lots of people do that. She even apologized when she went over the line whereas most fighters would've doubled down. She had the courage to get in the ring with a killer. Don't kick her when she's down.

Dzhabar Askerov said in an interview that the hardest he's ever been hit was against JWP.

Face down ass up.

Hope she is never on a PPV card ever again. Women who get into the sport to lose weight does not deserve money.

That's exactly how Gina Carano got into the sport. You sound like an asshole BTW.

The photo in the instagram cited in the OP reminds me of the film "Salo"

Hmmmm, kind of funny, but I've never been a fan of kicking people while they're down.

Honestly, I wouldn't be comfortable making of / doing an imitation of a knocked out fighter that I didn't know and had no personal beef with. That goes double for a female fighter.

If Bethe hadn't taken the trash talk to a level past normal then she would have just been another opponent Ronda ran through and nobody would be making fun of her. She seems like a person that needed to be humbled.

If Bethe hadn't taken the trash talk to a level past normal then she would have just been another opponent Ronda ran through and nobody would be making fun of her. She seems like a person that needed to be humbled.

She probably does deserve some humbling (as does Ronda in my opinion).

But random people making fun of Bethe getting KO'd on the internet probably need more humbling than Bethe did.

I don't know how they've convinced themselves that they had a horse in that race or were personally insulted themselves by Bethe to the point that they personally need revenge against her.

You don't think Ronda knocking her out humbled her enough?

Hmmmm, kind of funny, but I've never been a fan of kicking people while they're down.

I feel bad for Correia as much as I felt bad for Bonello

NinjavsBonello.gif

Or Bisping

henderson-bisping-gif.gif

Or anyone else, men or women, Atomweight or Heavyweight, who shit-talk above their pay-grade and got their ass handed to them.

For I am an equal-opportunity MMA fan.

Back