John Riel Casimero vs Guillermo Rigondeaux PBC March

that's actually pretty awesome.

rigo hasn't looked too hot lately though.

LOL this Casimero cat is funny, he is a wild man, I like him. But he is like Ricardo Mayorga poor technique and bar room haymakers, if Rigo has any more left in him this guy is tailor made for Rigo.

Ill pick Rigo but counter punch KO.

Nice! Gotta say I think old man Rigo will look great.

Stilewise this is a good match up.

Rigondeaux could catch him and stop him late if Casimero gets frustrated and over aggressive.

I always thought he was mustard but I think Rigo's shot now—bouncing up & down the weights at nearly 40 is gonna speed up the wheels coming off & Casimero can bang like a motherfucker.

I hope Rigo actually fights to win(fights like rigo)
Whatever he was doing in his last fight thinking it makes him more entertaining, well it doesn't and he shouldnt.
I rather see the best in someone come out.

I hope Rigo actually fights to win(fights like rigo)
Whatever he was doing in his last fight thinking it makes him more entertaining, well it doesn't and he shouldnt.
I rather see the best in someone come out.
Rigo is still probably good enough to make Casimero miss a lot but I don't think he wins this one, regardless of how he fights. His reaction time seems slower, his power lesser, his chin worn with age and everything seems just a little off. I think Casimero will probably tko Rigo in an awkward exchange where he does his trademark outward pivot with a body shot.

Back