John McCain has passed away

I have the same respect for people after they die as I have when they were alive.

People who suddenly have a change of heart after hear someone is dying or dead, are the real pieces of shit. Turn on CNN right now and start counting them.

They are doing it because they are gonna bash trump with it.

It's opportunism at its ugliest and it's soooooo freakin fake. Like the 2008 election never existed and they never assailed him every day

I have the same respect for people after they die as I have when they were alive.

People who suddenly have a change of heart after hear someone is dying or dead, are the real pieces of shit. Turn on CNN right now and start counting them.

Everyone's a badass behind a keyboard.

Still, not a 'hero' in my book. Both are part of the job, not the exception. Did he risk his life for another?

Yes. Whatever you may think of the man, and political games aside, he was a soldier and did 1000x more than the average man did for his country. He risked his life for others a plenty. C'mon son.

RIP to Senator McCain.

I disagreed vehemently with him on many things, but he was a honest and true person.

My heart is with his family.

You're spreading lies of him being a canary.

That just means you were a piece of shit before he died and you're a piece of shit now

Score one for the good guys. I guess him and Stalin are battling it out now for who gets to live in the lowest circle of Hell. I'm not trolling either. Good riddance

At least those who criticize the dead man for being a war monger and a craven political opportunist (the Palin VP selection) have a case. But those criticizing McCain for being some sort of big government lefty are entirely out to lunch.

Key word 'his' life, not 'saving' another's life.

Others would have been tutored in his place.

They may have done worse to those men if an admirals son wasn't there to witness it.

He sacrificed his own well being for his country.

The last of the Mohicans.

Rest in peace. As much of a cliche as this will sound like, they don't make Them like they used to

Last edited:
Wow. Go fuck yourself.

Why?

Because I don't respect a war veteran after he died?

I'm a war veteran, and I never saw John McCain ever speak out during the Obama's VA scandal.

In his 2012 reelection bid, when he was down in the polls he suddenly became in favor of building a border wall when Phoenix was the #2 kidnap-for-ransom capital of the world and ran political commercials saying it. He won re-election and suddenly became anti-border wall, and mocked anyone that's been in favor of building one.

Being a POW Vietnam veteran is not an excuse for being a piece of shit for the rest of your life.

He sacrificed his own well being for his country.

Well, a lot of us in the U.S. Army and U.S. Marines did that in Iraq and Afghanistan. We all knew that going in. Few were truly heroes. McCain is not one of them.

Wrong.

His insistent for MMA regulation is the reason the UFC went from illegal human cockfighting to legit state-sanctioned sport with actual rules.
I

As an MMA fan, how exactly do you interpret his invaluable contribution to the legitimization of the sport to be "killing the UFC"? o_O
His push for regulations could have been the death of the UFC. Luckily it was not and the UFC was able to grow.

They are doing it because they are gonna bash trump with it.

It's opportunism at its ugliest and it's soooooo freakin fake. Like the 2008 election never existed and they never assailed him every day

I see it as quite the opposite. McCain became hated by Trump supporters to justify a vile comment concerning a tortured POW. Outside of maybe his comments the day of 9/11, you dont even have to wait, and his opinion on steak I've considered those to be the most unbearable things he's said.

McCain was a natural choice for the Republicans after the colossal failure of the Bush administration do to his reputation as the Maverick.

He even defended Obama during townhalls when hicks called him a Muslim, his undoing was picking Palin.

<DCrying><mma1><2><{1-11}>

RIP
McCain had some policies that I didn't like, but overall a much more reasonable and relatable Republican than 99% of his party.

At least those who criticize the dead man for being a war monger and a craven political opportunist (the Palin VP selection) have a case. But those criticizing McCain for being some sort of big government lefty are entirely out to lunch.
Oh yeah, McCain got a long track record of promoting 'small government' like the 700 Billion Dollars Defense Spending bill which he said was too small. 700 Billion in tax dollars, that's not counting the CIA's cocaine money or the heroin from Afghanistan or none of that shit. 700 Billion from us. Yeah he's real 'small government'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back