John McCain has passed away

Some people are saying this guy and George Bush’s created Isis and al queaeda ?

Fuck, this breaks my heart. I have so much admiration for his life and accomplishments and general demeanor. What an exemplar of a man and of an American. He will be greatly missed.

I’ve never seen that last video of McCain but that’s amazing. This level of honesty in politics hasn’t been seen since.
It's one of the few moments that I remember from that race; it sticks out after this last one.

John McCain was a good man. It's horrifying what the new republican base has said about the guy. He is a patriot, and he's more dignified than the majority of politicians. Agree with him or not, he seemed to be a man of conviction and principle.

You know a politician is a honest man when he's despised by both the far-left Democrats and far-right Republicans.

Both on Capitol Hill and in this very thread.

Senator McCain's passing is an immense loss for our Legislative branch, at a time when we need honest and decent people with real principles and a real spine in Congress now more than ever.

Last edited:
I came here to be a sad, but left disgusted.

You guys really are shitheads.

You know a politician is a honest man when he's despised by both the far-left Democrats and far-right Republicans.

Both on Capitol Hill and in this very thread.

Dude, I disagree. It's only the far left and far right that call out our government for its many illegal and immoral actions. From illegal murderous wars of aggression based on lies, to wanting to destroy the criminals of Wall Street and corporate America who get away with breaking the law and destroying our economy again and again.

The so called moderates are just "steady as she goes and don't rock the boat" no matter how immoral our government acts. Our corruption will never cease due to these so called moderates.

R.I.P. to the Democrat's favorite Republican, who loved criticizing other Republicans at every opportunity, and was secretly a Democrat.

Going to be hilarious watching the media honoring of his memory, when 10 years ago they were destroying him because he was a threat to their Black Jesus winning the presidential election.

I came here to be a sad, but left disgusted.

You guys really are shitheads.

Translation: He died, so you can't express your true feelings about that him.

Guarantee you shat all over him in 2008. He's dead now though, so it's "great man", or you're evil. Phony people like you, disgust me.

R.I.P. to the Democrat's favorite Republican, who loved criticizing other Republicans at every opportunity, and was secretly a Democrat.

Going to be hilarious watching the media honoring of his memory, when 10 years ago they were destroying him because he was a threat to their Black Jesus winning the presidential election.

Something about this post tells me you didn't vote for Black Jesus.

like i said in an earlier post, i didnt like all of his views, but its so crazy to see this level of reasonableness in today's atmosphere. he could have chosen to stoke the fire here like most politicians on the right and left would do, but he took the high road.

Yeah. I don't know his policies as they were never widely reported in Australia but that kind of honesty and decency is something we all desperately need in our politics now.

RIP

Translation: He died, so you can't express your true feelings about that him.

Guarantee you shat all over him in 2008. He's dead now though, so it's "great man", or you're evil. Phony people like you, disgust me.

I had issue with his VP pick, that's about it.

He's always been pretty solid as far as politicians go.

Stay salty my friend.

Back