John McCain has passed away

McStain never met a war, or a means of profiteering off of misery, he didn't like.
The odds of a disastrous war with Iran just shrunk a little, thank whatever gods there be.

He WAS that bad. Your ignorance of recent history doesn't excuse his wrongdoings. I'm not trying to be a dick, but McCain was an exceedingly loyal servant of the Military Industrial Complex. He was instrumental in the deaths of thousands. But as those thousands are Yemeni, Iraqi, Afghan, Libyan and the like, I guess it's not worth caring about for some. His guise of patriotism isn't enough to fool me though, and I don't believe in the notion of honoring a man just because he's dead.
John McCain was a war criminal and he should be remembered primarily as such

EDIT: I'm not saying you don't care, it's tough to get good information out there in a media landscape of misinformation, propaganda, talking points and cover-ups. We're obliged as citizens to try though. Real journalism is out there with the truth the Jake Tappers and Wolf Blitzers of the world won't tell you

Ill add more to your list of points, McCain being the poster child for the Pentagon classifying the POW records from Vietnam which so many families desperately wanted for closure. Also decrimminalizing hiding military records from the public in coverups. The list goes on and on of those things, along with the intentional cover-up of evidence if potential soldiers left in Vietnam.

Here are some Russian politicians views on John McCain.

He never had cancer. He was tried in a military tribunal, found guilty and faced a firing squad. His big heart got all shot up.

Back