John McCain has passed away

And him and John Kerry were actual friends.

Those times of liberal and conservatives being friends are long gone.

Come on bro. I'm not a conservative at all. He wasn't that bad and served his country.
He never had a problem brushing off the deaths of millions of innocents in his service to war and murder.

That is an irrefutable fact. And all he wanted was more war. More

Last edited:
RIP
You served AZ and your country well.
I’ll make sure Phoenix stays moderate-left like you intended good sir

giphy.gif

RIP Senator McCain. One of very few honest American politicians that I truly respect and admire.

He was terrible but goddamn I laughed so hard when he torpedoed Obamacare repeal.

Score one for the good guys. I guess him and Stalin are battling it out now for who gets to live in the lowest circle of Hell. I'm not trolling either. Good riddance

RIP

For a lot of Australians this is how we know him:

like i said in an earlier post, i didnt like all of his views, but its so crazy to see this level of reasonableness in today's atmosphere. he could have chosen to stoke the fire here like most politicians on the right and left would do, but he took the high road.

John McCain was a good man. It's horrifying what the new republican base has said about the guy. He is a patriot, and he's more dignified than the majority of politicians. Agree with him or not, he seemed to be a man of conviction and principle.

Back