Crime John McAfee calls taxes 'illegal,' says it's been 8 years since he filed a return

They're going to get him at 3 Am at night and lock him in a filing cabinet

“Taxes are theft,” claims literal rapist/ murderer.

Last edited:
Didn’t that guy hire local villager chicks to shit in his mouth and other gross stuff like that??? Who cares what he thinks, he probably listens to drake.
Alright I'm out. I was willing to look past the shit eating but being a Drake fan is where I draw the line!

I know this guy is crazy but would love to get wasted with him and hear about what the fuck is going on in his head all bromo no homo

You think it would fun, but not long ago I got trapped in a conversation with a true lunatic and it wasn't as entertaining as I had hoped. I really dont even feel safe posting too many details of this conversation just in case that maniac browses this forum. There was a 15 minute spiel on numerology where he connected nearly every major event in recorded history that had my head spinning for the rest of the day.

This will be interesting to watch play out. I remember watching "Freedom to Fascism" years ago that delved into the whole tax protestor movement.

Millionaire anti-virus software tycoon John McAfee unleashed a barrage of criticism of the IRS in a series of tweets Thursday and bragged that he has not filed a tax return in eight years.

"I have not filed a tax return for 8 years," McAfee wrote before calling taxes illegal and complaining about government services. He noted that he lives off the money made from McAfee Inc. - the company he founded and resigned from in 1994 - and called himself a "prime target" for the IRS before writing "Here I am."

In another tweet, McAfee likened the tax agency to the Nazi SS and said its beginnings are rooted as an intimidation arm of the government during Prohibition....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/john-mcafee-trashes-irs-in-series-of-tweets

Hacked account?

Last I heard he'd been living in South America for the last decade.

Good for him. Embrace Anarchy.

Funny how the guys who used to declare that taxation was theft are still declaring that taxation is theft - but are no longer calling for open borders. How principled.

<{nope}>

At least they staged rebellions and fought back when taxes were too high.

You'd be the lowest of the shit waters, claiming how you all owed the lord whatever he asked, bc he provides protection.....and roads!!

So if a system existed in which roads were built and maintained by a private corporation and if that corporation charged fees for use of those roads and I decided to drive on those roads but not pay the fees (on the basis that I considered the fees too exorbitant) is that a morally defensible act in your view?

Or would you declare me the thief in that scenario and support my punishment to the fullest extent of the law?

So if a system existed in which roads were built and maintained by a private corporation and if that corporation charged fees for use of those roads and I decided to drive on those roads but not pay the fees (on the basis that I considered the fees too exorbitant) is that a morally defensible act in your view?

Or would you declare me the thief in that scenario and support my punishment to the fullest extent of the law?

You sound like you'd have no problem saying "yes my liege" over and over while bowing.

Taxes went up to 90%!! Muh roads!!
"Yes my liege"

The downtrodden peasants at least rebelled time and time again.

Why do people with money try to make enemies of the most powerful organizations they can?

Are they so bored they want to be made an example of?

Just pay your Damn taxes and be grateful for the country that made you so successful.

If this was any other country he would be toast.

Why do people with money try to make enemies of the most powerful organizations they can?

Just pay your Damn taxes and be grateful for the country that made you so successful.

Filing a tax return is not necessary to pay taxes. He could have paid his taxes, maybe even too much in taxes, and just not filed a return. Dude could be owed a refund and just not taking it so he can play this odd fucking card by saying he hasn't filed a return.

Education, fornication, in you are go
Education subjugation, now you're out go
Education fornication, in you are go
Don't be late for school again, boy

You sound like you'd have no problem saying "yes my liege" over and over while bowing.

Taxes went up to 90%!! Muh roads!!
"Yes my liege"

The downtrodden peasants at least rebelled time and time again.

First, only anti-statists are effectively pushing for a return to serfdom.

Second, why did you completely dodge my question to you? It is an honest one. There's nothing hidden in it. Please answer it.

Funny how the guys who used to declare that taxation was theft are still declaring that taxation is theft - but are no longer calling for open borders. How principled.

<{nope}>

How revealing of your depth. I knew you were a nutball, but I didn't think you'd make as retarded of an argument as @PolishHeadlock

First, only anti-statists are effectively pushing for a return to serfdom.

Second, why did you completely dodge my question to you? It is an honest one. There's nothing hidden in it. Please answer it.

Lol is anti-statist a term now? Good Lord.

The left just keeps upping their cuck level to new heights

What question?

McAfee the all time GOAT.

Back