Crime John McAfee calls taxes 'illegal,' says it's been 8 years since he filed a return

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
This will be interesting to watch play out. I remember watching "Freedom to Fascism" years ago that delved into the whole tax protestor movement.

Millionaire anti-virus software tycoon John McAfee unleashed a barrage of criticism of the IRS in a series of tweets Thursday and bragged that he has not filed a tax return in eight years.

"I have not filed a tax return for 8 years," McAfee wrote before calling taxes illegal and complaining about government services. He noted that he lives off the money made from McAfee Inc. - the company he founded and resigned from in 1994 - and called himself a "prime target" for the IRS before writing "Here I am."

In another tweet, McAfee likened the tax agency to the Nazi SS and said its beginnings are rooted as an intimidation arm of the government during Prohibition....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/john-mcafee-trashes-irs-in-series-of-tweets

Hacked account?

Takedown incoming. He needs to flee the country, and not by the usual methods. There is no going on airports

He should be more concerned about his dick.

ImyOu5h.png

Takedown incoming. He needs to flee the country, and not by the usual methods. There is no going on airports

Note he said he hasn't filed a return (still curious about that).....

He didn't say he didn't pay income tax.....

Big difference

McAfee is an entertaining lunatic, but he shouldn't fuck with the IRS.

I know this guy is crazy but would love to get wasted with him and hear about what the fuck is going on in his head all bromo no homo

This will be interesting to watch play out. I remember watching "Freedom to Fascism" years ago that delved into the whole tax protestor movement.

Millionaire anti-virus software tycoon John McAfee unleashed a barrage of criticism of the IRS in a series of tweets Thursday and bragged that he has not filed a tax return in eight years.

"I have not filed a tax return for 8 years," McAfee wrote before calling taxes illegal and complaining about government services. He noted that he lives off the money made from McAfee Inc. - the company he founded and resigned from in 1994 - and called himself a "prime target" for the IRS before writing "Here I am."

In another tweet, McAfee likened the tax agency to the Nazi SS and said its beginnings are rooted as an intimidation arm of the government during Prohibition....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/john-mcafee-trashes-irs-in-series-of-tweets

Hacked account?

If you think McAfee's account has been hacked based on crazy stuff being posted on it, then you've missed out on years of insanity.

I thought he was already on the run, living in Belize after his neighbor was found with a bullet in the back if the head.

I had no idea this guy was such a loon. I’m going to have to read more about him, sounds entertaining.

Didn’t that guy hire local villager chicks to shit in his mouth and other gross stuff like that??? Who cares what he thinks, he probably listens to drake.

Taxation is theft... If you enjoy none of the benefits of taxation. And the only way that happens is if you completely disconnect from society. Otherwise, you're benefiting from roads, education, infrastructure, etc etc etc. Even if you don't personally use any of it (extremely unlikely), you rely on others who do.

So, pay your taxes or, quite literally, GTFO.

Back