Media John Lineker starching some goof in One.

Wait does that mean that "Punk" in American prisons also refers to paedos and child killers too?
I don't know. And most Canadians have never been in prison so goof wouldn't be particularly insulting to them. But in some circles it's quite literally the worst thing you can call someone.

I don't know. And most Canadians have never been in prison so goof wouldn't be particularly insulting to them. But in some circles it's quite literally the worst thing you can call someone.
Can confirm. Have a buddy who went to jail and is like that now. Drink with him and call him a goof, fights on mother fucker
<{JustBleed}>

Interesting, just thinking cos it says within that prison context that "The Canadian equivalent of the american term, punk" but then rattles off a load of words that I feel describe something way more extreme than what my impression of punk would be used for.

Like if that is the case then Punk is literally the equivalent in both senses that it can be used casually for a stupid person, but also could get you killed in prison.

Crazy when TJ broke his jaw and he just simply ate every punch after with 0 issues
Exactly!
At one point TJ was feeding him elbows on the ground and Lineker was taunting him like "thank-you sir, how about another?"

Lineker vs Munhoz is 1 of the greatest fights to never happen. 2 great chins, neither guy takes a step back, would have been amazing.

I always liked Lineker. The guy comes to bang!

<{JustBleed}>

Excellent combos and body shots plus real power even if he’s fighting in kid size division. Chin of steel as well!

Bunch of pointless stance switching, then Lineker caught him the last time that he switched.

Back