John Krasinski

View attachment 778582
For the role of Dr. Doom: Let's go for a lesser known guy and cast the dude who played Dracula in the recent BBC reinvention. That production went off the rails, but the guy (Claes Bang, what a name!) was a pretty good villain. He's tall and imposing and has an indefinable accent. It would work, imo.

Haha sick name.

Sounds like a solid choice to me.

Evans was a much better choice. Krasinski never should've even got an audition. He should've been in Shazam.

As Shazam?. Nah he wouldn't have played a kid as well as Zachary Levi

No-talent bum with a punchable noz.
Gyllenhaal is a solid dude though.

John Krasinski

John Krickfalusi

Much_Biggerk_1080.jpg

View attachment 778582
For the role of Dr. Doom: Let's go for a lesser known guy and cast the dude who played Dracula in the recent BBC reinvention. That production went off the rails, but the guy (Claes Bang, what a name!) was a pretty good villain. He's tall and imposing and has an indefinable accent. It would work, imo.
Don’t laugh but I watched The Affair and this guy was in the final season. Great actor. I like this choice.

Did he really ? What a loser lol

The loser is you, that actually believed that..
"This list of John Krasinski's girlfriends and exes includes Renee Zellweger and Rashida Jones"
you think he did not hit that?

The loser is you, that actually believed that..
"This list of John Krasinski's girlfriends and exes includes Renee Zellweger and Rashida Jones"
you think he did not hit that?
Not exactly the hottest girls. Let’s be real Just some basic ass bitches

He was the worst part of the office.

I thought he did well as Jack Ryan, but I'm a long time Clancy fan. I liked how they went a different direction while keeping echoes from the books. The writing on the last season fell off a bit, but still good. He seems like a decent dude, but maybe I'm missing something.

Not exactly the hottest girls. Let’s be real Just some basic ass bitches

Rashida Jones is like, the opposite of basic. Not saying she's a 10, but definitely not basic. No one else looks like her.

Rashida Jones is like, the opposite of basic. Not saying she's a 10, but definitely not basic. No one else looks like her.
She’s unique but not exactly gorgeous. Plus she should be canceled for that atrocious Netflix show BlackAF

I can't stand this guy and his fucking nose.

He's practically useless in the Office. He cries too much in Jack Ryan. Most of his movies suck.

I would bang his wife, though, lol.

Fake news! No way Michael Scott likes your post! He loved Jim!

Back