John Krasinski

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
N16t8qd.jpg

Admirable that he saved himself for marriage.

are you trying to find a link to the great beyond?

I can't stand this guy and his fucking nose.

He's practically useless in the Office. He cries too much in Jack Ryan. Most of his movies suck.

I would bang his wife, though, lol.

was nearly a reality

Evans was perfect though.

MCU should go with Krasinski and Blunt to be cast as Mr. Fantastic and Sue Storm though. I think they would do a great job in those roles.

Wonder who would be a good Dr. Doom though. Part of me thinks Fass but you really couldn’t do that given he played Magneto in the Fox X-Men relaunch.

Evans was perfect though.

MCU should go with Krasinski and Blunt to be cast as Mr. Fantastic and Sue Storm though. I think they would do a great job in those roles.

Wonder who would be a good Dr. Doom though. Part of me thinks Fass but you really couldn’t do that given he played Magneto in the Fox X-Men relaunch.

dracuka.jpg
For the role of Dr. Doom: Let's go for a lesser known guy and cast the dude who played Dracula in the recent BBC reinvention. That production went off the rails, but the guy (Claes Bang, what a name!) was a pretty good villain. He's tall and imposing and has an indefinable accent. It would work, imo.

is he a Dane?
View attachment 778582
For the role of Dr. Doom: Let's go for a lesser known guy and cast the dude who played Dracula in the recent BBC reinvention. That production went off the rails, but the guy (Claes Bang, what a name!) was a pretty good villain. He's tall and imposing and has an indefinable accent. It would work, imo.

Back