Economy John Kerry (Biden's #4 idiot) Calls to remove CO2 from atmosphere...LOL

I read it too.

Then made a joke.

Then triggered a leftist cult member.

Its what I do.
No, you read the title and and the OP and proceeded to stick your foot in your mouth. Because OP being a rightie and the thread title supporting your bias, you couldn't help yourself.

No, you read the title and and the OP and proceeded to stick your foot in your mouth. Because OP being a rightie and the thread title supporting your bias, you couldn't help yourself.
Ok?

I think your the triggered leftist cult member I was talking about triggering.

I swear its like making fun of religion with you Karens.

LeBron bless you my son.

Ok?

I think your the triggered leftist cult member I was talking about triggering.

I swear its like making fun of religion with you Karens.

LeBron bless you my son.

You haven't triggered me, you just got annoyed I called you out for not reading the other posts and just going along with the T.S. because you agree with his sentiment. You then come back with the lame ass excuse about 'just joking'. Have some integrity, just accept you are wrong and move on.

You haven't triggered me, you just got annoyed I called you out for not reading the other posts and just going along with the T.S. because you agree with his sentiment. You then come back with the lame ass excuse about 'just joking'. Have some integrity, just accept you are wrong and move on.
Not triggered you say? I wonder why you respond in such a fashion to my posts then?

And do tell, what I was wrong about?

Sounded like you only read the Thread headline and possbily O.P. and just believed what he said.

Or watched the video of war monger Kerry stating his dumb ass shit about CO2.

We have to get this CO2 out of the atmosphere.... Not we have to lower levels or anything else that might have made sense.

And it is this stupid fucking all or nothing shit the left does now. No gray. It is all bad or all good. But Kerry can reduce the CO2 in the atmosphere any day he wants....... he just has to not breathe anymore.

Or watched the video of war monger Kerry stating his dumb ass shit about CO2.

We have to get this CO2 out of the atmosphere.... Not we have to lower levels or anything else that might have made sense.

And it is this stupid fucking all or nothing shit the left does now. No gray. It is all bad or all good. But Kerry can reduce the CO2 in the atmosphere any day he wants....... he just has to not breathe anymore.
You misunderstood what he said. This has been explained to you by multiple posters.

Not triggered you say? I wonder why you respond in such a fashion to my posts then?

And do tell, what I was wrong about?
My original response was to give you a heads-up ,that you are wrong.

You are wrong to hitch your wagon to the T.S.

Plants need the CO2.

We create CO2, plants create oxygen in return for us to breathe.

My original response was to give you a heads-up ,that you are wrong.

You are wrong to hitch your wagon to the T.S.
So I was wrong about leftism being a cult?
Prove me wrong.

May you be blessed by the breath of St. Floyd my Comrade.
May Lord Biden save us all from work and pay for our schooling and the reperations of our ancestors!
Ah-women

The kind of take you'd expect from a simpleton who skipped science class.
Plants also need water, doesn't mean flooding your garden will make them grow better you dum dum

He needs food to live. Checkmate doctor who says his morbid obesity is killing him.

With comments like what he said, makes me think trump appointed him.

Back