Economy John Kerry (Biden's #4 idiot) Calls to remove CO2 from atmosphere...LOL

"We have to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere"
To get it out of the atmosphere how would you do that exactly? Remove it?

We need CO2 in the atmosphere.
did you get a lobotomy??
2b642a492f44224e802ee880e2969559.jpg

Did you guys really think Trump meant to inject bleach?

If nobody wants to be the grownup in the room then this'll be the new normal. Enjoy.
You're better than this. "Something like that" doesn't mean exactly that, does it? Just like Kerry didn't mean we remove all CO2 from the atmosphere. Or Kennedy didn't mean we're going to walk to the moon.

I get it, inferring the dumbest possible meaning is a hobby of sorts, but let's not get carried away, or we're just gonna be focusing on everything but what's important.

Actually I think you are much better than this. Parse it all you want, Trump was borderline incoherent while there is nothing controversial about Kerry here. This takes what aboutism to a new level. (Although to be fair I agree with your sentiment just think you could have used a much better example).

Carbon sequestration is definitively a thing.

"Injecting disinfectant" is decidedly not that.

People are injected with certain types of disinfectants all the time

Isn't this what you folks complained about the Media doing to Trump?

I still can't believe so many people were stupid enough to think Trump suggested the injection of surface disinfectant as a possible treatment for COVID when all Trump actually suggested was the injection of surface disinfectant as a possible COVID treatment.

But that's how the fake news likes to twist quotes. And unthinking sheep fall for it.

“So what I want the general public to know, is that we do “inject” medicine into peoples lungs, that yes act like a disinfectant (antibiotics), so why is everyone in uproar over this? If you are a lay person and don’t understand what he said then ask a medical person. His statement was so twisted around and misinterpreted, and this is coming from a Respiratory Therapist that has injected medicine in peoples lungs.”

People are injected with certain types of disinfectants all the time
Trump said a particular disinfectant killed the virus in 1 minute on a surface. What disinfectant used on a surface has ever been suggested for injecting into the body?

You can't make up this fucking stupid. Basically this dick face wants to wipe all life off the earth. Animals breath out CO2. Pretty sure plants use CO2 for photosynthesis.
lol god damn that's stupid. your comprehension, not the co2 drawdown.

we might have put more co2 in the air than has been there for a million years, but if we reduce it any LIFE WILL END
24_co2-graph-061219-768px.jpg

<Prem973>
The Chinese are already building these Carbon capturing towers.
https://futurism.com/china-is-building-carbon-capturing-plants-to-reduce-greenhouse-gas-emissions

pretty interesting why we didn't think of doing this before.
the idea of carbon capture/storage/sequestration has been around for a while even if you just hadn't heard of it.

besides the engineering solutions, natural carbon sinks have been a focus in ecology and regenerative agriculture for a while now too

Last edited:
I got what Kerry was saying. But lol at the hypocrisy from some of you Leftist posters getting upset at words being twisted.

Back