Economy John Kerry (Biden's #4 idiot) Calls to remove CO2 from atmosphere...LOL

You can't make up this fucking stupid. Basically this dick face wants to wipe all life off the earth. Animals breath out CO2. Pretty sure plants use CO2 for photosynthesis.

A total piece of shit politician playing on the fear of the stupid to control them. Loser. Can we lock him up with the LARP dorks.

'Nuff said.

Nothing wrong with what he said. Scientists are working on ways of reducing CO2. CO2 levels are getting too high, this just enables us to lower then to more desirable levels:

https://news.mit.edu/2019/mit-engineers-develop-new-way-remove-carbon-dioxide-air-1025

This level of both siderism is weird. John Kerry is at least by most measures intelligent. Trump is not.
Weird or not, it's applicable.

Nobody in their right mind thinks anyone would actually inject bleach into their body. Wouldn't you agree? Especially someone
This level of both siderism is weird. John Kerry is at least by most measures intelligent. Trump is not.
You think that's weird? Well, get a load of this- There's people out there who try to disparage consistency by calling it "bothsideism". Or some folks have actually convinced themselves, despite evidence to the contrary, that Trump proposed we drink bleach.

Now that's pretty damned strange, right?

https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/what-carbon-sequestration?qt-news_science_products=0#

What is carbon sequestration?
Carbon dioxide is the most commonly produced greenhouse gas. Carbon sequestration is the process of capturing and storing atmospheric carbon dioxide. It is one method of reducing the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere with the goal of reducing global climate change. The USGS is conducting assessments on two major types of carbon
sequestration: geologic and biologic.

Wouldn't the 'idiot' be the person who thought he meant to invent some huge CO2 vacuum?

Nobody in their right mind thinks anyone would actually inject bleach into their body. Wouldn't you agree? Especially someone

You think that's weird? Well, get a load of this- There's people out there who try to disparage consistency by calling it "bothsideism". Or some folks have actually convinced themselves, despite evidence to the contrary, that Trump proposed we drink bleach.

This is what Trump said:
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177

--
I don't recall him saying bleach, so people saying that might be making fun of Trump, like people who say Palin said "I can see Russia from my house" , but some people might see the joke and think it is true.

--
Here is an article published today:
Ex-Trump Aide Reveals Inside Story Of His Wild Disinfectant Press Conference

From former aide to Mike Pence
“We’re in shock. You could see everyone looking around the room, saying, ‘Did he really just say that?’” recalled Olivia Troye,

“After the press briefing, Dr. [Deborah] Birx (Trump’s COVID-19 response coordinator) walks through the door and looks straight at me and says, ‘Why was he talking to me? I have nothing to do with that setting. He just threw away all of the work we’ve done,’”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-task-force-disinfectant-briefing-070128193.html

Wow my post was so dumb you responded to it twice lol.

This is what Trump said:
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177

--
I don't recall him saying bleach, so people saying that might be making fun of Trump, like people who say Palin said "I can see Russia from my house" , but some people might see the joke and think it is true.

--
Here is an article published today:
Ex-Trump Aide Reveals Inside Story Of His Wild Disinfectant Press Conference

From former aide to Mike Pence
“We’re in shock. You could see everyone looking around the room, saying, ‘Did he really just say that?’” recalled Olivia Troye,

“After the press briefing, Dr. [Deborah] Birx (Trump’s COVID-19 response coordinator) walks through the door and looks straight at me and says, ‘Why was he talking to me? I have nothing to do with that setting. He just threw away all of the work we’ve done,’”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-task-force-disinfectant-briefing-070128193.html
You're better than this. "Something like that" doesn't mean exactly that, does it? Just like Kerry didn't mean we remove all CO2 from the atmosphere. Or Kennedy didn't mean we're going to walk to the moon.

I get it, inferring the dumbest possible meaning is a hobby of sorts, but let's not get carried away, or we're just gonna be focusing on everything but what's important.

You're better than this. "Something like that" doesn't mean exactly that, does it? Just like Kerry didn't mean we remove all CO2 from the atmosphere. Or Kennedy didn't mean we're going to walk to the moon.

I get it, inferring the dumbest possible meaning is a hobby of sorts, but let's not get carried away, or we're just gonna be focusing on everything but what's important.
I think you misinterpreted my post. I didn't say Trump said to inject Bleach. I even said I don't recall him saying it.

Looking at what Trump said, it appears he was asking if we could look into whether the disinfectant (whatever disinfectant he had in mind) can be injected.

It's hard to really argue. I think Trump is almost objectively stupid enough to suggest drinking disinfectant. If you don't well we can agree to disagree. I think there is a long history of Trump saying really stupid things. I am not sure that history exists with Kerry.

It's hard to really argue. I think Trump is almost objectively stupid enough to suggest drinking disinfectant. If you don't well we can agree to disagree. I think there is a long history of Trump saying really stupid things. I am not sure that history exists with Kerry.
I think Trump says things just to hear himself talk and seldom thinks things through. No arguments here. He has a history of using irresponsible language, hyperbole and is generally a bombastic jackass. No arguments here.

Yet do you think he actually meant we should guzzle bleach? To me that's a reach at best.

I'm coming at this from a non partisan standpoint. Does Trump have a long standing history of talking out his ass? Lol. That's undeniable. That doesn't mean he's actually stupid enough to drink bleach. We're getting bogged down in silly accusations which makes everyone look silly and throws static into distracts from issues.

I think you misinterpreted my post. I didn't say Trump said to inject Bleach. I even said I don't recall him saying it.

Looking at what Trump said, it appears he was asking if we could look into whether the disinfectant (whatever disinfectant he had in mind) can be injected.

Ok, then Kerry is talking about getting rid of CO2 in the atmosphere. To me it's fairly obvious neither one meant the exact thing they're accused of.

There's gotta be a bit of charity during discourse or we'll just get hung up on figures of speech and minutiae.

Ok, then Kerry is talking about getting rid of CO2 in the atmosphere. To me it's fairly obvious neither one meant the exact thing they're accused of.

There's gotta be a bit of charity during discourse or we'll just get hung up on figures of speech and minutiae.

Carbon sequestration is definitively a thing.

"Injecting disinfectant" is decidedly not that.

But a reasonable person could deduce Kerry meant that achieving Net Zero is not enough, that we need to also remove a certain amount of CO2 from the atmosphere. An analogy would be like saying stopping deforestation is good but not enough, that we need to return some farming/ranching land back to its native state.

Trump is wondering out aloud if whatever disinfectant he had in mind , that killed the virus in 1 minute on a surface, could be injected. To me it seems outlandish to suggest a disinfectant used to clean surfaces can ever be considered for use inside the human body.

Back