John Kavanagh to link up with likes of Khabib Nurmagomedov to form new MMA team

Also didn't Conor Mc say some non-PC borderline racist things about Khabib and his religion? I guess they'll have to let that smooth over or have canines at their new facility.

Smart save Mcgregor from getting tossed around by khabib when he moves to lightweight

Conor Mc hurt his knee a couple times at SBG. Now they can get hurt training together!

Lol. No he didn't. He hurt his knee mid-fight against Holloway, and then again rolling with Rory Mac in the states. Neither injury occured at SBG.

Kavanagh protecting his cash cow from future humiliation.

You are a genius. God forbid any fighters try and train with other fighters that will improve their skillsets and holes in their games.

Also didn't Conor Mc say some non-PC borderline racist things about Khabib and his religion? I guess they'll have to let that smooth over or have canines at their new facility.

I'm pretty sure that was Cerrone.

Kavanagh protecting his cash cow from future humiliation.

This. Conor is scurred hard. Just imagine how khabib will blanket him for 5 rounds after what short camp mendes did to him. Better make an alliance to pretend that "he won't fight his team mate". Smart move from Kavanagh.

Lol. No he didn't. He hurt his knee mid-fight against Holloway, and then again rolling with Rory Mac in the states. Neither injury occured at SBG.

Even though the actual injuries occurred elsewhere, he obviously hurt his knee using the improper techniques he learned at SBG. When you spend 95% of your time training with a particular coach and training partners, you ingrain those methods and techniques into your mindset.

It's like if you learned how to punch incorrectly. If you then go to another gym and hurt your hand on one of their heavy bags, do you blame that gym or the coaches back home who taught you the wrong way to punch?

You are a genius. God forbid any fighters try and train with other fighters that will improve their skillsets and holes in their games.

It can be a problem though, since Conor Mc has said he will fight at LW. If two top tier guys compete in the same division (we're going to assume Conor Mc will be top tier at LW for the sake of argument even though history has shown otherwise) they will most likely have to fight each other unless one is content to not be champion.

Interesting, so im guessing this gonna be another mma superteam like the blackzillians thats backed by a rich guy

I like things backed by poor guys. No place to train, no equip, no coaches..... sounds fun.

There is an army of Russian fighters waiting to come over. If Khabib can help make a great camp then anyone would want that. Their chemistry seems good.

This. Conor is scurred hard. Just imagine how khabib will blanket him for 5 rounds after what short camp mendes did to him. Better make an alliance to pretend that "he won't fight his team mate". Smart move from Kavanagh.

Please. Khabib the fanboy is the one begging to be buddy buddy with Conor and wearing his shirts.

khabib-vegas.png

9_800_0__e86ba52f6544cc64f418c595001e37d8683d885cf178c831f308ec58f0bc29ff.png

inb4 Conor and Khabib injure each others knees every camp.

ferreal doe, Conor fortified with Khabibs wrestling? Khabib sharpened with Conor's striking? Their trashtalk elevated further?

Theyre gonna rule 145 and 155 for a long time.

This was my first thought.

Where will this team be based? Can't see khabib moving to Dublin

Well McGregor can't keep making the FW cut,i think is normal that he wants to have guys at 155 on his team that would crush him if they fought.

[YT]zbXvWwS2zVs[/YT]

Here is John Kavanagh talking about it in Bahrain

The Nurmagogregor is born. That is going to be one force to be reckoned with.

War Aldo.

Back