John kavanagh respect thread!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It's unbelievable how much shit he gets from...Conor fans!!!

All I hear is how he sucks as a trainer and how conor would be world champion regardless.

It's disgusting because conor owes way more to John kavanagh than fans realize. When conor lost to a sambo guy in cage of truth promotion which is owned by John. Conor quit mma to play video games all day.

People don't get that a great trainer isn't all about technique but to provide for you a training facility and proper match making as well as supporting and believing in you even when you don't believe in your self.

If conor didn't have John as a trainer he would have an early career of possibly fighting judokas, sambo fighters and catch wrestlers and his fight record and confidence would be shitty as fuck. Not to mention being in a big time MMA gym he would have to learn a cookie cutter style kickboxing and not have the opportunity to explore different moves.

Cliffs: John kavanagh doesn't deserve hate!

Conor needs to change camp ASAP.

(Or not, always lol when he get beat up)

source.gif

He doesn't deserve a thread either.

More like you don't deserve to post in this thread because you lack the comprehension to understand what a great person John is.

Conor would beat him in a fight.

That's all we need to know.

More like you don't deserve to post in this thread because you lack the comprehension to understand what a great person John is.

Bro no one cares about your love for Kav.

While McGregor is a piece of shit, Kavanagh actually seems like a decent guy..

but it's ok to dickride the flavor of the month with 20 threads, bro.
Learn the etiquette of cucks. Gotta appease em.
@Ogata

I’m sure Ireland’s filled with high level wrestlers, judo and sambo players. These imaginary fighters just so happend to not make it to the big time
Bye bye John
<FookIsThatGuy><mma3>{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}<{natewhut}><{nope}>

Ohhhh I'm sorry.

dr-evil-crying1.gif

Don't get your titties all twisted up, I was just joking. John seems like a decent guy, and a good coach.

Would you rather see Conor change camps at this point in his career or stick with Kav until the end, TS?

Would you rather see Conor change camps at this point in his career or stick with Kav until the end, TS?

Which camp should he change to and in what specific way would that help?

I ask because there was a time hat everyone went to extreme couture and all everyone got was hard sparring.

As a Conor fan, i love him to death!

Back