Media John Kavanagh makes Poirier-McGregor 2 prediction, wants Diaz trilogy | Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show

Yeah HUGE facility. Biggest I've ever trained in. I was there when they were at an old multi-floor building that I thought was really nice, but then they moved it into a (literally) under-mountain old restaurant and bowling alley, and now's its unreal. They kept getting more and more corporate though, so the vibes there weren't so great after awhile.
(But great, awesome people there! I made so many friends)
Yeah the one i went was def the under mountain one (2017)
beautiful classy place
I bought one of the obscenely expensive hoodies they had there as a memento hahaha

its funny how the mcnuggets keep bringing up Khabib beating Iaquinta for the belt. If Conor hadnt refused to defend it,he coulda ate his asswhooping alot earlier than he did,and Khabib would be champion that way.

Also Conor himself said hed like to fight Al at some point. Not even for a title...

and Diego sanchez...

Conor was easier.
So you believe his coach when he says he never taps or loses in practice but don't believe him when he says conor was and is his toughest opponent. How convenient.

As if any serious fan is going to take his prediction seriously lol ... If you think about it, the recent Videos from ESPN MMA and UFC channels have all been Conor nuthuggers trying to flock to casuals with bs excuses and trying to make it as if khabib is running lol it's embarassing in terms of promotion and it's clearly trying to make people forget about Khabib fight. Truth is all the chatter from Conor and his team makes him look like an even bigger punk, Khabib probably sitting somewhere laughing his ass off, everyone knows he's not coming back to fight Conor and no matter what Conor says, everyone knows it's going to haunt him always lol

Lol fuck off with this diaz bullshit. Nobody other than conors worst nuthuggers can possibly pretend to be excited for that fight.

So you believe his coach when he says he never taps or loses in practice but don't believe him when he says conor was and is his toughest opponent. How convenient.
Conor got finished.

Iaquinta went the distance. He did better and he didn't get dropped by Khabib either like Conor.

Just fuck off with your Diaz trilogy, Dustin Poirier save us... Please.

Conor got finished.

Iaquinta went the distance. He did better and he didn't get dropped by Khabib either like Conor.
The story was khabib allowed him to go 5 rounds so he could get a workout, are you changing that narrative now and saying he couldn't finish the short notice 11th ranked part time fighter ?

Coaches say funny shit. Like Conor's coach asking for 3rd Nate fight like that's something worth doing.

why diaz, wtf are they doing. First diego sanchez, and now diaz.

May as well cal lout bj penn

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back