John kavanagh is the GREATEST!!!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am having my own journey in boxing right now and I am beginning to appreciate his method. In the past I walked in to boxing gyms and all they did was threw me in sparring so I can be a confident booster for their own favorite fighters/students.

I discontinued going to these gyms and instread i would work with various martial arts and boxing instructors privately. But recently I met a fantastic trainer who cares about the safety of all his students and makes sure his students level up progressively and cares about the safety of all his students. Some say it's the pussy approach because it's more alpha to throw people in the wolves but his guys win most of the time.

Now with John, he made sure conor was brought up carefully. He owns the promotion known as cage of truth. This promotion allowed conor to level up or create a highlight reel to be added to his resume. Most MMA and boxing gyms don't give a shit about their fighters. They throw you in there and hope you can figure it out and if you do then they feel like can leech off you.

Great trainers and teachers learn to teach people with ALL kinds of talent level and personalities. True definition of equality and human compassion. Without This, conor would have never been well known if he walked in to a regular mma gym.

For this reason, John kavanagh is the GOAT trainer in MMA HISTORY!!!!!

I am having my own journey in boxing right now and I am beginning to appreciate his method. In the past I walked in to boxing gyms and all they did was threw me in sparring so I can be a confident booster for their own favorite fighters/students.

I discontinued going to these gyms and instread i would work with various martial arts and boxing instructors privately. But recently I met a fantastic trainer who cares about the safety of all his students and makes sure his students level up progressively and cares about the safety of all his students. Some say it's the pussy approach because it's more alpha to throw people in the wolves but his guys win most of the time.

Now with John, he made sure conor was brought up carefully. He owns the promotion known as cage of truth. This promotion allowed conor to level up or create a highlight reel to be added to his resume. Most MMA and boxing gyms don't give a shit about their fighters. They throw you in there and hope you can figure it out and if you do then they feel like can leech off you.

Great trainers and teachers learn to teach people with ALL kinds of talent level and personalities. True definition of equality and human compassion. Without This, conor would have never been well known if he walked in to a regular mma gym.

For this reason, John kavanagh is the GOAT trainer in MMA HISTORY!!!!!

Do your trainers know you have an Anime avatar?

d31voqs-3ddeba40-1ac5-4b88-9508-be6ce5ded104.png

They threw me to the wolves too but I just beat them. They didn’t know I had a blue belt on Sherdog.

Well he does train Ireland's greatest fighter, Lord Artem.

i don't know how to take someone with a jap crap avatar serious

so this is a conor thread?

Abdulmanap Abdulmanapovich Nurmagomedov is better

<BC1>

Is that why he made sure Artem got beat up year after year? Wasteland

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back