John Kavanagh - Don't be surprised to see McGregor/Lawler at UFC 200

pEwMsNK.png

Lawler has taken too many shots at this point. His chin won't be able to handle for much more. And when you they get hit by Conor, you know what is going to happen.

Conor would absolute out class Lawler on the feet. Just like Thompson is going to do if he gets the fight.

UFC 100 had Brock and GSP. This is the first plausible option I've seen that would outdo that.

I dunno why people gets so annoyed with this idea of Conor fighting at 170, he's bigger than BJ and Serra, both former WW champs.
If there's an elite guy that Conor could beat at WW it's Robbie, every other guy would exploit TDs against Conor and take advantage of their size.

Since I been on a MISFITS kick, I will let you slide .... THIS TIME

Next time ... ALL HELL BREAKS LOSE!

;)

Did you hear Jerry Only on Steve Austins podcast?
Great stuff!
No, didn't know he was gonna be on it. Will definitely have to check it out though. Thanks for the heads up

he doens't even have a single fight at lightweight in the ufc and they're talking about fighting for the welterweight belt. it would be a complete joke for him to leapfrog every welterweight contender

Conor would be murdered by some WW but Robbie is not one of them, I see the fight going just like the Diaz fight. If he wins against RDA and Robbie keeps the belt I think he will be the 3 division holder

I dont know if this is just to keep people talking, or if they're really taking RDA so lightly that they are looking past him a month prior to the fight. If its the second, that's not good. His coach should be telling him to focus on the monster in front of him in RDA, which is a very risky fight which he could totally lose. Looking past an opponent, especially the current champ who demolished Cowboy, Pettis and henderson seems like an insane idea. i'd hope this is just talk to keep him in the news and hype the fight. maybe maybe not.
Be curious to see Lawler's response to Conor's trash talk ... lawler by KO 10 minutes into the first press conference prior to the fight.

If that scenario happens I hope those same fools who were raging on Sage speak up about it.

True, but who knows. Who else do they have when it comes to stars? I can't name any.

RR is not coming back early.
She will wait until ready.
If Conor is healthy, he can headline
Then you have a possible GSP return & it looks like Punk might be ready (I know I know)

Let Conor beat lawler so Wondergoat knocks Conor's head clean off

now that i think about it, dana white does say in the intro to 'lookin for a fight' hes looking for the next robbie lawler and the next conor mcgregor

hes already putting their names together

He is not, you just want that to be the case. Everyone except Conor, his coach and the idiot fans know this fight with RDA is already very hard and a very bold move by McGregor. IF he manages to win and IF he does so convincingly, THEN people will look at his next opponent taking those facts into consideration. Right now, all we have is a FW champion who hasn't defended his belt even once and is making a bold move fighting the LW champion. Dana has both feet in the ground, he is not some sherdog lunatic to be 'looking for' lawler vs mcgregor.

Of he beats rds then why not? He will be wromg eventually. Robbie would be crazy not to take that fight.

e383deb33060876be91fd42f3f9214a4_crop_north.jpg

d465408c884e.jpg

Love the SBG mindset, but size matters.

Last edited:
Back