John Kavanagh - Don't be surprised to see McGregor/Lawler at UFC 200

Lol. I actually do really like Robbie. Not as much as Conor though.
Does your boyfriend know you like another fighter? He'd detach you from his nuts and send you on a one way coach flight home from Ireland.

Robbie would starch Conor. S-T-A-R-C-H.

I like that Conor gets two controversial wins and all of a sudden he's some striking phenom. I enjoy watching him fight and like the attention he brings, but this is some Rousey type shit. Patiently awaiting for the Conor fans to talk shit, FLAME ON!!!

How was either win "controversial"?

Via MMAmania.com

"Speaking of welterweights, I've seen rumors of Conor fighting Lawler for the
170 pound title at UFC 200 on July 9 have been gathering momentum. It's not something we have discussed specifically but after Conor wins the lightweight belt, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the next fight is for the welterweight title. If that's what Conor wants to do, I'll absolutely support the move. I think that would be fantastic, we're already talking about making history in a few weeks, but can you imagine what it will be like if Conor is the he champion in 3 different weight classes by the summer."

How do you think this would go for Conor? How possible do you think it is that this happens?

I really like conor but to fight for a third belt without ever defending your other two is fucked up man. Not even 1 defense?

now that i think about it, dana white does say in the intro to 'lookin for a fight' hes looking for the next robbie lawler and the next conor mcgregor

hes already putting their names together

Awful idea.

McGregor would be pulled into a brutal dog fight against Lawler.

Does your boyfriend know you like another fighter? He'd detach you from his nuts and send you on a one way coach flight home from Ireland.

Robbie would starch Conor. S-T-A-R-C-H.

Odd coming from someone with a Conor AV...

How was either win "controversial"?
Controversial as in people were saying that Chad was underprepared and that the fight with Aldo went so quick that people think that it was a "fluke" if you will. He definitely won but I can see how some would say there was controversy involved with each of those wins is all.

Lawler by beast mode. But I'm never doubting Conor again, I think he might have a punchers chance, not something I would ever put money on though.

The Conor/Zuffa sideshow would be unbearable if Conor wins 3 belts!
imagine if he blew his knee out or torn an Achilles? Three belts shelved for over a year. I think it's a horrible idea.

Controversial as in people were saying that Chad was underprepared and that the fight with Aldo went so quick that people think that it was a "fluke" if you will. He definitely won but I can see how some would say there was controversy involved with each of those wins is all.

Since I been on a MISFITS kick, I will let you slide .... THIS TIME

Next time ... ALL HELL BREAKS LOSE!

;)

Did you hear Jerry Only on Steve Austins podcast?
Great stuff!

imagine if he blew his knee out or torn an Achilles? Three belts shelved for over a year. I think it's a horrible idea.

3 interim titles and 3 fights waiting.

but I agree two should be max.

I can guarantee every single one of you, if Conor beats RDA he will 100% fight for the WW belt next(if Dana allows). He will sign an even BIGGER contract, make more for that fight than any other fighter in history, and then win or lose retire.

Or he might go for MW if Dana offers him something ridiculous, like 100mil.

I like that Conor gets two controversial wins and all of a sudden he's some striking phenom. I enjoy watching him fight and like the attention he brings, but this is some Rousey type shit. Patiently awaiting for the Conor fans to talk shit, FLAME ON!!!
Controversial what?

Never gonna happen. Conor is a skilled fighter but should have stayed at featherweight. RDA is going to hurt him badly and he will never have an opportunity to fight Robbie lol...

I really hope they aren't looking past RDA, that guy is a killer.

I'd love to see Conor fight Wonderboy more than Lawler though. Even though Robbie is one of my favs, I can't see anyone stopping Mr Wonderboy for the next lilttle while, except maybe Maia

I honestly wouldn't even be mad about this. UFC 200 is looking quite bland and nothing really has been announced. If RDA loses to Conor, I see this being a real possibility at UFC 200.

What else is there when it comes to stars? Ronda isn't fighting at UFC 200. --- Unless she actually is, since she started training again. Jones and Cormier are fighting in April.

Ronda Rousey makes a surprise 'early' return at UFC 200. -- Holly is fighting in March so she'll have time to train for July... Holly or Miesha is a big fight for Ronda's return.
GSP returning is an option.
Cain and Werdum at UFC 200 seems possible at this point.
Conor vs Lawler might be a freakshow, but it's actually possible considering Conor runs the show.

Back