John Kavanagh - Don't be surprised to see McGregor/Lawler at UFC 200

I would feed him Rory so he can send his ass back to LW

I think Lawlor may be a more winnable fight than RDA. If he actually beats RDA, I would put my money on him beating Lawlor..

Robbie can take damage... he ate a lot of shots from hendricks, Robbie is a tough SOB.. its mcgregor who would not be able to take robbies straights

Weight classes matter a lot. 145 to 155 isn't crazy, but the jump to 170 would be.

McGregor vs Lawler would look like Maldonado vs Miocic.

Laughable stuff. Conor will never fight Lawler.

If he did, Ol' Connie would get pounded into mashed taters. Kavanaugh is worse than Edmond.

I think that now is the time, more so than ever, to seek the counsel of Gandalf the White

the stakes are so high, here

a fall would be devastating, but a win would actually make Conor taller and more powerful than we could've possibly imagined...

Does anyone in all of MMA history have bigger balls than conor if he goes through with this?

The only person comparable would be BJ.

Is John Kavanagh the Irish Edmond?

Yes. I call him that all the time. Riding on the coat tails of one successful fighter.

3 x weight champion ?
Dana couldn't handle this. Too much power.
I do think Conor may support better deals for fighters though.

get the F*ck outta here with that damb bullshit. You really think he gives a shit about anyone but himself?

Dont be surprised if you see Kav in a mental institution, that level of delusion far exceeds self belief and promotion and bla bla

People like him eventually think they can fly or shoot lazers from their eyes

Camp Conor needz to be beaten back into reality they've yet to even defend the FW title which still smells like Aldo, now it seems they've already bypassing March 5th to jump for Robbies gold? Stay in your lane Conor.

I like that they're looking past RDA, it bodes well for my wallet. ;)

I like that Conor gets two controversial wins and all of a sudden he's some striking phenom. I enjoy watching him fight and like the attention he brings, but this is some Rousey type shit. Patiently awaiting for the Conor fans to talk shit, FLAME ON!!!

Yes. I call him that all the time. Riding on the coat tails of one successful fighter.

get the F*ck outta here with that damb bullshit. You really think he gives a shit about anyone but himself?
damb bullshit
love it.....

Back