John Kavanagh confirms he will corner Conor McGregor in next UFC bout

Are there any other SBG guys in the UFC at this point?

Kavanagh ain't stupid, he wants his 5% of the fight checks.
Yea there’s a couple brad katona comes to the top of my head I know there’s one of two more

Zero chance it's Khabib.

Khabib said Conor was so embarrassing that he will have to beat Justin, Dustin, or Ferg to earn a fight because fighting him again after such a dominating title performance would make the sport look bad

Khabib is here to change this game. Conor is done.

I am so prepared for them to announce Khabib vs Conor 2 in Abu Dhabi

I mean why haven't they announced Dustin vs Khabib for that yet? It's literally the match set in stone. Announce it and let those boys start getting ready for eachother.

UFC is in hard negotiations with Conor, and Conor has delivered the ultimatum - he's not fighting unless it's Khabib.

Dustin and his interim title mean exactly jack shit to the UFC. They've never had any problems fucking over fighters like Dustin.

Duh he wants the fucking ten percent

Ali recently said Conor will have to beat Gaethje, Ferg or Poirier or Khabib will let him rot on the sidelines after his last embarrassing performance

Twitter and Instagram is how these guys communicate with the retards they are selling the wolf tickets to.
Conor is a bitch hur dur. Proper 12 makes me millions la-de-da
If Conor signals he's ready for a rematch (through the proper channels) then Ali will be all over his dick like a cheap whore.

Why?

GloriousOldfashionedIndianringneckparakeet-small.gif

they brought in an Olympian for his last fight too.

no amount of wrestling training is going to make conor competitive in wrestling Khabib. Jordan is going to get a fat payday for a private wrestling camp and vacation.

Last edited:
I am so prepared for them to announce Khabib vs Conor 2 in Abu Dhabi

I mean why haven't they announced Dustin vs Khabib for that yet? It's literally the match set in stone. Announce it and let those boys start getting ready for eachother.

UFC is in hard negotiations with Conor, and Conor has delivered the ultimatum - he's not fighting unless it's Khabib.

Dustin and his interim title mean exactly jack shit to the UFC. They've never had any problems fucking over fighters like Dustin.
Khabib will tell Conor to fuck off for sure.

Conor will be on his knees begging.

Zero chance it's Khabib.

Khabib said Conor was so embarrassing that he will have to beat Justin, Dustin, or Ferg to earn a fight because fighting him again after such a dominating title performance would make the sport look bad

Khabib is here to change this game. Conor is done.
That's a strange comment from Khabib considering he made a world tour based on beating Conor

OP is dude with banana in mouth. Banana is Conor.
tenor.gif

That's a strange comment from Khabib considering he made a world tour based on beating Conor
Conor is just a rapidly aging twitter bum now

That tour Khabib is on is the remainder of Conor's soul entering his body.

next fight

{<jordan}

nothing but a twitter warrior now

Ali recently said Conor will have to beat Gaethje, Ferg or Poirier or Khabib will let him rot on the sidelines after his last embarrassing performance
That's how it should be. No more undeserved title shots.

<{you!}>

As the biggest fan of Khabib it's sad to see Khabib imitating Conor.

Conor fights Mayweather
Khabib wants to fight Mayweather

Conor expressed interest in fighting GSP
Khabib wants to fight GSP

Conor had a world tour called an evening with Conor

Khabib made a world tour called evening with Khabib

Conor hangs out with yesmen and thugs
Khabib hangs out with yesmen and thugs

Conor meets putin
Khabib meets Putin

Conor talks about money and leveraging with the UFC
Khabib does the same

Conor has affiliation with murders
Khabib does that too

Conor hangs out with a rapist
Khabib does too

Conor disrespects women and sees them as an it
Khabib does too

Conor ducking Tony.
Khabib ducking Tony

As the biggest fan of Khabib it's sad to see Khabib imitating Conor.

Conor fights Mayweather
Khabib wants to fight Mayweather
First sentence and you're already exposed as a lying sack of excrement, which isn't your unusual behavior at all. He wanted to fight Floyd after GSP and Ferguson as the last fight before he retires.

First sentence and you're already exposed as a lying sack of excrement, which isn't your unusual behavior at all. He wanted to fight Floyd after GSP and Ferguson as the last fight before he retires.

I am not emotional about this lol at this Conor nuthuggers

Anyhoo you bring up a good point

Conor talks alot who he wants to fight

Khabib does the same

I am not.emotional about this lol at this Conor nuthuggers

Anyhoo you bring up a good point

Conor talks alot who it is fighting

Khabib does the same
You're not emotional yet you've made more mistakes in your post than a 9-year old would due to typing it in a fit of impotent rage to save face? On the other hand, since you're a sub 70 IQ mongoloid, maybe you didn't make those mistakes in a fit of passion at all.
<Oku02>

You're not emotional yet you've made more mistakes in your post than a 9-year old would due to typing it in a fit of impotent rage to save face? On the other hand, since you're a sub 70 IQ mongoloid, maybe you didn't make those mistakes in a fit of passion at all.
<Oku02>
English is my 4th language , sometimes autocorrect does that

Calm down Conor nuthugger
Don't get a stroke

<Varys01>

Never lost a rematch lol. Nate Diaz contrbutes 100 percent of Conors wins to loss ratio in rematches. Or in layman's terms, the only rematch he ever had/ only loss avenged.

Back