John Fury calls for son Tyson to RETIRE [plans to go see Trump @ White House]

Wins the WBC belt, his countryman who stole his spotlight while he was away holds all the other belts, providing the opportunity for Fury to come full circle and unify again in the biggest and most profitable fight of his career.

Dad - "hes got nothing left to prove"

Just an odd thing to say, especially given the timing.
Its because big John knows Joshua stylistically is a hard match for his son. AJ can box and move and has power. He is also physically stronger than wilder.

I read earlier in the week John said he fears for what will happen to Tyson when he retires. And his worry was Tyson would turn to drugs and alcohol Due to not having the drive and focus of a training camp and fight.

I hope he stays for about 3 more fights. But good ones.
He has three fight left on his contract and will do one last solo fight before retiring, he already said he will honor his contract and then likely retire. Each fight will likely make fury up to $50 million a piece

He has three fight left on his contract and will do one last solo fight before retiring, he already said he will honor his contract and then likely retire. Each fight will likely make fury up to $50 million a piece

I had no idea he made that much. Well he’ll be set then. Good for him.

For a second I thought his dad was Fury and thought "damn, dude looks old for a 32 year old".

he’s defiantly his fathers son! I think tommy fury must be the milkman’s

Wow. That is silly Whyte and Parker would absolutely not beat Wilder at all. Just cause he lost to Fury doesnt mean he's a bum. He would still KO 99% of the division. Joshua's chin is not phenomenal and he can't take a shot from Deontay. Fury and Wilder are the best HWs in the world. That's why Joshua never wanted to face either of them.

Whyte always has been an interesting fight for Wilder, fuck knows why so many won’t admit that.

That would be pretty weak for him to retire with a rematch clause in last weeks fight.

Sorry Daddy Fury, but the Gypsy King still needs to fight AJ.

Back