John Fury calls for son Tyson to RETIRE [plans to go see Trump @ White House]

For a second I thought his dad was Fury and thought "damn, dude looks old for a 32 year old".

Joshua beat Wlad(who was in much better shape against Joshua than he was against Fury) has beat Whyte and Parker. All 3 or each would probably beat Wilder.

People are sleeping on Joshua because he had the worst fight of his career against Ruiz.(Look how bad fury looked in his last fight before Wilder) But Even though I am a massive Fury fan I genuinely believe Joshua Beats him.

Joshua is the best out of the current bunch of heavyweights. Feel free to Quote in future when Joshua beats them all.
Wow. That is silly Whyte and Parker would absolutely not beat Wilder at all. Just cause he lost to Fury doesnt mean he's a bum. He would still KO 99% of the division. Joshua's chin is not phenomenal and he can't take a shot from Deontay. Fury and Wilder are the best HWs in the world. That's why Joshua never wanted to face either of them.

Wow. That is silly Whyte and Parker would absolutely not beat Wilder at all. Just cause he lost to Fury doesnt mean he's a bum. He would still KO 99% of the division. Joshua's chin is not phenomenal and he can't take a shot from Deontay. Fury and Wilder are the best HWs in the world. That's why Joshua never wanted to face either of them.
For a start AJ has shown willing for years to fight Wilder and Fury. Wilder was the one who turned down a flat fee of 6 figures, and also a 60/40 split.

Fury and AJ are already talking to each other about fighting, but if Wilder wants his rematch then that'll have to wait. Apparently Fury has been face timing AJ and talking about it.

Hes never fought Whyte or Parker, hes also never fought Wlad, or Povetkin, or Ruiz. The only actual highly regarded fighter hes ever beat is Ortiz, who in turn hasnt faced any of the previously mentioned guys. You're putting a lot of faith in Wilder with no real proof.

Also you talk about Joshuas chin when Wilder just got the absolute shit beat out of him and stopped by a guy who is generally considered pillow fisted, a guy who by Wilders own admission couldnt bust a grape. You can add that to him being rocked by Molina and Washington, put on his ass by 18-27 Harold Sconiers and possibly saved by the bell vs Ortiz. Apparently none of this is a factor to you when talking about Wilder vs Joshua.

And of course you throw the baseless "AJ is ducking everyone" line in there because why the fuck not.

I think there should be a hell of a lot of doubt that Wilder is #2 until he starts beating top 10 ranked opponents and/or Fury puts that kind of beatdown on somebody else.
THIS......he needs to beat whyte/AJ/Ruiz to prove he is in the top 5 given his resume so far and after that perfromance

Hes never fought Whyte or Parker, hes also never fought Wlad, or Povetkin, or Ruiz. The only actual highly regarded fighter hes ever beat is Ortiz, who in turn hasnt faced any of the previously mentioned guys. You're putting a lot of faith in Wilder with no real proof.

Also you talk about Joshuas chin when Wilder just got the absolute shit beat out of him and stopped by a guy who is generally considered pillow fisted, a guy who by Wilders own admission couldnt bust a grape. You can add that to him being rocked by Molina and Washington, put on his ass by 18-27 Harold Sconiers and possibly saved by the bell vs Ortiz. Apparently none of this is a factor to you when talking about Wilder vs Joshua.

And of course you throw the baseless "AJ is ducking everyone" line in there because why the fuck not.
I see the top 3 as Wilder, Fury and Joshua. I think they beat all the other guys. Joshua already stopped Whyte and he already beat Parker.

In my opinion Joshua is the weakest of the big three.

People are shitting on Wilder but the man was 42-0. That's speaks for itself. The HW division is kind of weak, no one really stands out like them who up until last year, they were all undefeated.

And Fury isn't a KO artist but he's had 21 stoppages out of 30 fights, that's hardly pillow fisted.

He has good chances to beat Joshua. He shozld fight him

This is what kills boxing. “A star is born”

Nope time to retire. Well so much for that.

I don’t believe it though. Because these guys always say they are going to retire and rarely do. Didn’t Floyd retire like four times? Sugar Ray retired like six times.

He has good chances to beat Joshua. He shozld fight him

Joshua’s manager was already calling for the fight. Saying they should do it in the summer. So the negotiations for that should start soon. Retirement is the last thing he needs to be talking about.

Fury vs. Joshua would smash every previous record there is for a fight in the UK. After that I wouldn’t mind if he rides off into the sunset. Although I’d be super interested in a Ruiz and/or Usyk fights as well. Maybe even Whyte too although I’m convinced Whyte just isn’t interested in fighting another top guy. I think he’s happy just building his record vs. easier opponents. And with his paydays he’s getting for these almost guaranteed wins I don’t blame lol

I see the top 3 as Wilder, Fury and Joshua. I think they beat all the other guys. Joshua already stopped Whyte and he already beat Parker.

In my opinion Joshua is the weakest of the big three.

People are shitting on Wilder but the man was 42-0. That's speaks for itself. The HW division is kind of weak, no one really stands out like them who up until last year, they were all undefeated.

And Fury isn't a KO artist but he's had 21 stoppages out of 30 fights, that's hardly pillow fisted.
AJ has beat top 10 guys.....but as he looses to Ruiz in an off night people are acting like he is nothing. In those 42 fights wilder has had he has only fought 2 top 10 guy an aging Ortiz and Fury who he failed to beat twice. Wilder / his team have avoided top 10 guy his whole career. Saturday night was the reason why.

.... Maybe even Whyte too although I’m convinced Whyte just isn’t interested in fighting another top guy. I think he’s happy just building his record vs. easier opponents. And with his paydays he’s getting for these almost guaranteed wins I don’t blame lol
Whyte has called out Fury and Hearn saying he should be next!

Why not. After seeing Joshua's last fight I have no desire to see him fight again.

Not until after he faces Joshua. Then and only then will he have done enough.

Theres always somebody trying to ruin an epic fight.

Joshua got KOed by a short, fat Mexican. He has also been KD by Klitscko and tagged by Povetkin.
Fury is gonna spark AJ regardless. If Fury beat Wilder, he's gonna devastate AJ.

Joshua beat Wlad(who was in much better shape against Joshua than he was against Fury) has beat Whyte and Parker. All 3 or each would probably beat Wilder.

People are sleeping on Joshua because he had the worst fight of his career against Ruiz.(Look how bad fury looked in his last fight before Wilder) But Even though I am a massive Fury fan I genuinely believe Joshua Beats him.

Joshua is the best out of the current bunch of heavyweights. Feel free to Quote in future when Joshua beats them all.

Spot on

I can only suspect his dad must know it too.

Hence why he's suggesting retirement rather than accept the biggest boxing fight in British history for all the belts and an exorbitant payday

Spot on

I can only suspect his dad must know it too.

Hence why he's suggesting retirement rather than accept the biggest boxing fight in British history for all the belts and an exorbitant payday

I favour Fury to win but its funny cause back in the day before all this Fury/Wilder/AJ posturing stuff Fury had a very different opinion of Joshua (or perhaps more accurately the same opinion, only he was willing to say it publicly back then). Thankfully the internet never forgets.

Why not. After seeing Joshua's last fight I have no desire to see him fight again.
Reasons he should fight AJ: The titles, the fans want it, the money, the legacy, breaking box office records, breaking live gates, etc.

Reason not to: PurpleDrank doesn't wanna see it.

I read earlier in the week John said he fears for what will happen to Tyson when he retires. And his worry was Tyson would turn to drugs and alcohol Due to not having the drive and focus of a training camp and fight.

I hope he stays for about 3 more fights. But good ones.

Back