John Dodson vs Ronda Rousey

dodson will rape n murder her a la the mountain who rides..
in this case the road hump who rides

A 160lb male & a 160lb female are quite different. A lean well trained 160lb man has a higher percentage of lean body mass & far higher strength levels.

yes but does her Skill in judo and BJJ, triumph over his strength. I think no.2 is not a slam dunk for Dodson, that 1&3 are.

Ronda by seduction! Gets Dodson to think he is getting some the BAM! Triangle choke yep ronda wins easy!

Do you think ROnda has any chance at beating Dodson??

Absolutely, positively, no chance whatsoever that she could win barring divine intervention under any of those three options. I often take the side of Ronda in these debates (could she beat a non-fighter/boxer or a low level regional male mma fighter etc). But against a fighter of Dodson's caliber it wouldn't last a minute and would be a horrific slaughter. Or any other UFC fighter but ESPECIALLY one of Dodson's level.

I'd give my goddamn nuts to see Dodson land about 100 of these on Rousey.
john-dodson-knockout-ufc166.gif

Buying into Juggernaut's premise that Ronda can hang in strength with male BW's -

1. 70-30 Dodson, too fast
2. 80-20 Ronda, so aggressive and slick
3. 100-0 Ronda... don't you guys realize 20 white knights would come and stomp Dodson to death for trying to fight a woman in public

I think dodson will be in a great grappling disadvantage against Rhonda.i give Rhonda in later 2 round submission win.

Don't you know Judo is unstoppable? 1-3, Ronda casually strolls over to Dodson, grabs him by the neck and tosses him on his head, breaking his neck and rendering him helpless as Ronda then proceeds to break both of his arms and then queef in his face.

WAR RONDA

Really!!??? LOL Dodson would beat her
Ronda could be heavier if she wanted
She's looks great at 135 I would go balls deep in her everyday

these troll threads are great. of course, Dodson wrecks her in all 3.... number 2 would be interesting.

but these threads diminish the importance of the whole mayweather/rousey dilemma.... rousey via armbar rd 1 in all 3

3. 100-0 Ronda... don't you guys realize 20 white knights would come and stomp Dodson to death for trying to fight a woman in public

this scenario is amusing to me

White Knight Collective: "omg a grown woman is fighting a child, what do we do?? ....... STOMP DAT CHILD!!"

Didn't Dodson put a picture up, showing how he was 152 pounds come fight time?

Soo, we've got a top male mma fighter who's actually heavier than Ronda, I wonder how that will turn out...

Don't you know Judo is unstoppable? 1-3, Ronda casually strolls over to Dodson, grabs him by the neck and tosses him on his head, breaking his neck and rendering him helpless as Ronda then proceeds to break both of his arms and then queef in his face.

WAR RONDA

I wouldn't be surprised if we hear word for word this exact quote (frOm Dana about Ronda and Floyd) next time rousey fights

Oh god you peoples don't think ronda can takedown dodson..!She can straightaway armbar him from there.Dodson has only fluke KO chance..!

this scenario is amusing to me

White Knight Collective: "omg a grown woman is fighting a child, what do we do?? ....... STOMP DAT CHILD!!"

Ronda wouldn't need to lift a finger to beat Dodson in a street fight, all she would need to do is yell for help and the roaming WK's would flock to murder poor John.

Back