John Dodson vs Ronda Rousey

Reaction score
I know the fight's just fantasy and will probably never happen; but what if they fought in these three different settings:

1 MMA rules in octagon
2 only JJ, wrestling and judo; no striking
3 street fight

I'd give 1 and 3 to Dodson and 2 to Ronda. What about you guys? Do you think ROnda has any chance at beating Dodson??

Don't you know Judo is unstoppable? 1-3, Ronda casually strolls over to Dodson, grabs him by the neck and tosses him on his head, breaking his neck and rendering him helpless as Ronda then proceeds to break both of his arms and then queef in his face.

WAR RONDA

1&3 Dodson by KO (with Rocky vs Thunderlips strategy)

2 Rousey wins easily

R3 wins... against John Lineker after agreeing to fight him instead thinking he's Dodson.

1. Ronda by dropping HWs with body shots
2. Ronda by armbar
3. Ronda by dropping HWs with body shots

I know the fight's just fantasy and will probably never happen; but what if they fought in these three different settings:

1 MMA rules in octagon
2 only JJ, wrestling and judo; no striking
3 street fight

I'd give 1 and 3 to Dodson and 2 to Ronda. What about you guys? Do you think ROnda has any chance at beating Dodson??

How about Ronda versus a half asleep, barely trying Mousasi in a no striking, wrestling, JJ & Judo bout?

I got a better one

Sergio Pettis vs RR

1&3- for Dodson, and easily.

2- is a 50/50 thing....would be interesting to see.

LMAO at people thinking Ronda has a chance in anything.
People think because he's a 125er he'd be smaller but infact he's heavier than Ronda.
He's also much better in everything than her and the strength difference is big.

LMAO at people thinking Ronda has a chance in anything.
People think because he's a 125er he'd be smaller but infact he's heavier than Ronda.
He's also much better in everything than her and the strength difference is big.

Dodson and Ronda would both walk at a similar weight 155-160lbs. Now i'm not saying this means Ronda wins....but with her Judo and BJJ being top class, I think she has a 50-50 chance (at no.2 only).

would love to see it for sure.

Its not sherdog if there isn't a Ronda Rousey vs someone thread every once in a while.

Even without striking, out of 100 fights I think Ronda sees the second round once or twice.

The only one in question is number two, and I'd still give that to Dodson. Dude is way stronger/faster than Ronda, and knows enough about grappling to nullify her grappling, just off his strength and speed alone.imo

Dodson and Ronda would both walk at a similar weight 155-160lbs. Now i'm not saying this means Ronda wins....but with her Judo and BJJ being top class, I think she has a 50-50 chance (at no.2 only).

would love to see it for sure.

A 160lb male & a 160lb female are quite different. A lean well trained 160lb man has a higher percentage of lean body mass & far higher strength levels.

Back