John Dodson TKO Nathaniel Wood GIFS

Lol am I hallucinating or did the ref stop it as the guy was getting back up to his feet?
Yes

That happened. It was a stupid stoppage which are becoming more and more common these days

I'm so confused by what ur saying. What do u mean?
I remember back when he had better streak, people used to go full retard on the way he looks/behave instead praise his worth

MightyMouse is another who got same shit X3 lol

Dodson has all the tools to be a champion. The only thing he lack is his mentality.

Stoppage not at bad as the thread parade says. Guy wasn't defending anything

He was getting back to his feet, where he'd be much better able to defend himself. Not everyone is trying to roll to guard and hope for the best.

I remember back when he had better streak, people used to go full retard on the way he looks/behave instead praise his worth

MightyMouse is another who got same shit X3 lol
Gotcha. He probably woulda got the decision anyway, regardless of poor stoppage

Looks like it. Weird.
Not weird. Expected in the fight game.
Half the fights on any card are intended to get local fans vocally excited for wins involving fan favorites.
As such, tons of guys get dramatic ref stoppages.
It's whack AF, but the world is stupid.

He was getting back to his feet, where he'd be much better able to defend himself. Not everyone is trying to roll to guard and hope for the best.
I didn't watch it. No idea how no name guy responded after gif ended. You may be right.

Dodson has all the tools to be a champion. The only thing he lack is his mentality.
At 135 or 125? Don't think he can beat the elite at 135. With a hollowed out weight class at 125 he might stand a chance though I don't think he'd get the better of Joe B.

Back