John Dodson on sparring with Overeem when he comes to Jacksons!!

Haha Thanks!

John Dodson Full interview- http://bit.ly/1jLynFu (3 minute mark)

images

With overrems chin not being the greatest I could see dodson knocking him out cold .

Anyone else think it's not too crazy to think that Dodson could KO the reem in sparring lol.

I think it will be good for both Overeem and Arlovski to be at Jackson's camp. Excited to see Arlovski back, I hope his chin holds up and he puts up some awesome fights.

Dodson had trouble fighting a mouse
He wouldn't wanna f@ck with a centaur
alistair_overeem_half_horse_mmanews.jpg

That picture would be sooo much cooler if he hadn't mentally cracked in like 15 of fights leading to him getting obliterated.

Hmm...really makes you think. In a street fight in a open space. Would these smaller guys really get beat up? Or would the HWs just get tired missing shots and trying to catch them.

Hmm...really makes you think. In a street fight in a open space. Would these smaller guys really get beat up? Or would the HWs just get tired missing shots and trying to catch them.

No don't be stupid...as soon as Dodson comes in range it is over for him. Overeem would KO him with a body kick.

Anyone else think it's not too crazy to think that Dodson could KO the reem in sparring lol.

Well Overeem has only been KTFO like a dozen times... so I wouldn't be surprised if he got KTFO again by anyone

No don't be stupid...as soon as Dodson comes in range it is over for him. Overeem would KO him with a body kick.

No don't be stupid... Dodson would just blow on Overeems chin and that would be enough to KO him :D

Back