John Dodson could be the ufc bantamweight champion

Estudante

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyway, bantamweight is going to be much more competitive much like welterweight

John is a good friend of mine and He could definitely compete at bantam weight, but TJ has really come a long way since that fight as well.

John is a good friend of mine and He could definitely compete at bantam weight, but TJ has really come a long way since that fight as well.

Now, Johnny Eduardo could be the champion too...Unless Barao wins a immediate rematch

YES

this is exactly what i was thinking

DODSON> Dillishaw

Dodson would get finished by the TJ we saw tonight.

Nah, Dodson just a bad match up for TJ. Huge freakish power and amazing speed plus good technique. I think Dodson beats Barao as well. War Barao not giving up till the bitter end though.

Yeah, fighters never improve. The TJ Dillashaw that fought tonight is exactly as good as the one that fought Jon Dodson.

Always thought that was an early stoppage. But Dillashaw is clearly better now as well

Well, TJ has improved and changed his style incredibly since then.

Dat Bang Training.

TJ has come a long way from that fight, and that fight was an early stoppage. Possibly but I wouldn't bank on Dodson beating TJ today.

Dillashaw vs. Dodson II should headline the next FOX card. I don't care who deserves it, the fight would be awesome and you know the UFC would love to do a TUF Finale rematch for a belt.

Funny that people still don't realise that styles make fights. Dodson is nothing like Barao. His speed could be a huge difference maker. I'd expect a very exciting fight.

Back