John Danaher Leg lock and back attack dvd?

Ok kenetics, we get it, you don't like Danaher. You're not changing anyone's opinions.

sorry but nobody goes out of there way to train with him over john people will pay200 dollarsfor a set for jon no disrespet to megaton but people arnt lining up to learn is game

Ok kenetics, we get it, you don't like Danaher. You're not changing anyone's opinions.
the internets a funny place people try to act like smart asses and very disrespectful then they see someone like john whos a bit condescending and they hate him and try to completely take away there accomplishments ect happens to fighters too jguys like cruz has 1 loss since 2007 and hes a bum people say now llol

sorry but nobody goes out of there way to train with him over john people will pay200 dollarsfor a set for jon no disrespet to megaton but people arnt lining up to learn is game

Danaher is the flavor of the week. If you do bjj, then you would know this.

Megaton actually proves his skills himself by rolling and competing with people half his age lol. True competitors respect megaton more than no, comp, no roll, danaher lol.

People just improve their leg lock game with him, nothing else .

Megaton actually proves his skills himself by rolling and competing with people half his age lol. True competitors respect megaton more than no, comp, no roll, danaher lol.

wat belt are you i got all my rank from relson gracie directly and very cllose with him and i have to admit john would be the guy to go to for no gi grappling today what belt are you how long have you trained so far

wat belt are you i got all my rank from relson gracie directly and very cllose with him and i have to admit john would be the guy to go to for no gi grappling today what belt are you how long have you trained so far

Kenetics has claimed to be a blackbelt (assumedly a bjj blackbelt) elsewhere, for what its worth.

I am a black belt and got all my ranks through megaton. I have trained with rickson and royler.. who are megaton professors.

BJJ is the only sport where people think that to be a world class coach you had to have been a world class competitor.

BJJ is the only sport where people think that to be a world class coach you had to have been a world class competitor.
no only a few people who are kidding themselves say this relson was 22 years undefeated in brazil rickson 18 no tournament footage of it exist

Danaher has coach good guys. He is the ONLY BJJ coach in the world that didn't have good results personally in comps that I'm convinced is any good.

Which is a weird attitude to have. Mediocre athletes have been great coaches in literally every other sport, and there's nothing about the nature of BJJ that would make it different in that regard.

Which is a weird attitude to have. Mediocre athletes have been great coaches in literally every other sport, and there's nothing about the nature of BJJ that would make it different in that regard.

I'm under the impression that in other grappling sports most of the top level coaches where high level competitors too.
The rarity of proper technique or any sort of decent training culture is a big difference.
I thing the level of skill in BJJ is extremely low compared to the pro sports which where around much long.
Judging by myself the same things I don't know that are costing me matches in competition are making me a worse coach as I can't teach people that stuff.
If you have proper technique and aren't crippled or ancient you will be a super tough competitor.

Last edited:
I agree, although I would prefer my coach had at least competed a small amount. If they've also been out there (like their students) and know how it feels to have someone that is more concerned with winning than for their well being, then I think that's really important for me to be able to respect them and relate to them as a coach.

Besides that I don't think it's a huge deal.

I agree he may be a flavor of the week but I think he has a lot of value in other areas too. His back, kimura, and front headlock stuff is solid. Now you may say you can't learn a lot of back/kimura/headlock stuff from him that you can't also learn from guys like Rafa, Marcelo, or other great coaches and athletes and you may be right. But clearly he has shown he is a strong coach at more than just leg locks. His athletes are well rounded and are not one trick ponies.

I've heard he doesn't roll much at all. I actually question him a grappler if he doesn't roll with his students.

You're going to question him? REALLY?? His students are proof positive you need to just sit down.

356181-19;1498051733i.jpg

Any of you guys see the fucking chapter list for this thing? Keep in mind this is just for part 1 of 2. So part 1 itself is 8 volumes/discs. Says this entire thing is over 9 hours.

Besides that I don't think it's a huge deal.

It's a significant problem for me that I don't have anyone with world champion level skills to ask questions.
I had a few issues that where countering my BJJ game significantly where Caio and Rafa where able to provide solid counters while a random level black belts where worthless (or most often try to provide a retarded philosophical answer rather than admit they have no clue when there is a solution).

Back