John Danaher Leg lock and back attack dvd?

I got an email this morning from Budovideos announcing a pre-order for a leg lock DVD by Jeff Glover.

This has to be the worst timing for an instructional announcement in history, right? (no fault of theirs, of course)

theres to many leg lock systems coming out right now i think ill stick to the modern day leg lock dvd its suppose to be based off eddies game

if johns dvd has as much info as the modern leg lock dvd then ill buy it too

How much will it be, if he explains concepts well enough then it's worth a try, these tend to be game changing.

Last edited:
So Cummins is officially out of the dds?
He and Danaher on are pleasant enough terms where Danaher now follows him on social media again and posts about him again.

The deal with the DDS and Danaher has said this on social media is that they're basically done. At least as a group of guys making waves on the sub only scene. Cummings is doing his thing and teaching more. Tonon is doing pro MMA. Ryan is looking towards IBJJF gi matches and pro matches with ACB. So the big 3 of the squad have sort of gone their separate ways in terms of goals. The "junior members" will be the ones doing EBI from here on and doing more of the sub-only tournaments. He always was a part of the big 3 and from how I see it he always will be because he helped lay the foundation.

I got an email this morning from Budovideos announcing a pre-order for a leg lock DVD by Jeff Glover.

This has to be the worst timing for an instructional announcement in history, right? (no fault of theirs, of course)
Yeah definitely. Glover is the man and has a lot of unique leg lock knowledge from all his training with Dean Lister as well as some personal touches but this Danaher set is going to over shadow it a little bit I think. If Budovideos has it as a digital download and not just as a dvd I still might check it out to support Glover. I'm sure he will have some creative stuff on there.

Yeah definitely. Glover is the man and has a lot of unique leg lock knowledge from all his training with Dean Lister as well as some personal touches but this Danaher set is going to over shadow it a little bit I think. If Budovideos has it as a digital download and not just as a dvd I still might check it out to support Glover. I'm sure he will have some creative stuff on there.

100%

Poor guy, though, if they had gotten the DVD out before Danaher’s big announcement yesterday, I’m sure it would have done well.

Now just the OCD types will buy it.

This is like Galileo publishing the Dialogue.

When I was watching the Rogan podcast with him I couldn’t help but think to myself “You know if I found out tomorrow that Danaher was a serial killer I probably wouldn’t be surprised...”

Last edited:
he is unbearable period.

extremely knowledgeable and successful, but a pretentious asshole none the less.
I am a fan of his BJJ knowledge but yeah I kinda feel the same about his attitude and persona - his long-winded, overly contrived social media posts as well as the rogan podcast (i got through about 20mins and shut it off) made me realize I'd never be able to actually be around him.

I also read that he has hit guys that he was training when they messed up moves he was showing them. That is kinda messed up if true.

It’s all rumor and hearsay. The rumor is Danaher prevented Eddie from releasing a dvd of his own and that caused Eddie to leave Danaher. Now, Danaher has released his own Dvd.

So it had nothing to due with him and Anthony Bourdain's ex-wife. Interesting. I can't say more about that but maybe I will just add
amh.jpg

Just hearsay and rumors though .... WINK WINK ...

he is unbearable period.

extremely knowledgeable and successful, but a pretentious asshole none the less.
maxresdefault.jpg

So it had nothing to due with him and Anthony Bourdain's ex-wife. Interesting. I can't say more about that but maybe I will just add
amh.jpg

Just hearsay and rumors though .... WINK WINK ...

maxresdefault.jpg
I don’t really understand what you are trying to say here.

If Danaher wasn't good at jiu jitsu he wouldn't get away with his other antics. Imagine how hard a pretentious blue belt who wear rash guards everywhere would get laughed out of a gym.

If Danaher wasn't good at jiu jitsu he wouldn't get away with his other antics. Imagine how hard a pretentious blue belt who wear rash guards everywhere would get laughed out of a gym.

Yeah well, he is good at Jiu Jitsu...

Idk why everyone is getting butthurt about his personality.
If you don't like it, don't watch...

Yeah well, he is good at Jiu Jitsu...

Idk why everyone is getting butthurt about his personality.
If you don't like it, don't watch...
You know, I understand people thinking he’s weird, a little pretentious, maybe a little autistic, etc. but this whole “he’s a serial killer.. oh wait ‘’might’ be one” or “like oh my goddd, can you believe he uses such big words, like oh my god. I couldn’t listen, like oh my god” gets old.

I was actually somewhat surprised by the JRE podcast, given the way Danaher writes, he actually did a good job keeping it somewhat simple and understandable with his vocab

I also got the impression he explained certain things in the way he did not because he disrespected Joe.. but Because he understand thousands to millions were listening

It genuinely shows a lack of maturity and/or intelligence, if you can’t listen to everyone, even if you don’t like them, agree with them, or think they’re insane.. and look at the information given, take what is useful and discard the rest

Back