John Danaher Leg lock and back attack dvd?

I admit defeat. If the way Danaher speaks convinces all the idiots that he is a genius and get them to buy his stuff it might be a brilliant strategy. I'm writing angry posts on the internet while Danaher is laughing his way to the bank planning how he will spend his DVD profits on some new spiffy rashguard (or abusing hookers or buying new knifes or whatever floats his boat).
OTOH you have to admit that if someone who is not a native speak is much more precise and concise in your native language it doesn't reflect to well on you does it?
BTW the actual philosophy PhD that I had a class with in college spoke nothing like Danaher and was super precise and concise.
Highlighted is my question I’m genuinely curious about. No sarcasm, What actual reasons do you think he’s a psychopath? Have you ever actually been around one?

Additionally, did I say Danaher was a genius? No, I said calling him stupid or worthy of genuine old school hatred because he’s overly philosophical is inaccurate. And the people who buy his stuff are idiots? You are all over the place

Lol I’m still waiting to hear how he’s a psychopath

Didn't claim that. You can collect knives and pay prostitutes to let you abuse them without being one.
An ugly reclusive guy claiming that in interviews that his interests besides BJJ are knives and sex is suspicious.

Didn't claim that. You can collect knives and pay prostitutes to let you abuse them without being one.
An ugly reclusive guy claiming that in interviews that his interests besides BJJ are knives and sex is suspicious.
I see,

People who think he is a genius just because he is verbose are idiots.

People think he's a genius because of the result his teachings have had on the DDS. Additionally, legit practitioners, such at Matt Serra, have actually use the word Genius in describing him. He knows him well.

He's probably verbose because of his condition.

I admit he is a genius in relative terms *compared* to the people who are defending him.
You know, I’ve done my best to be civil. But you acting like a passive aggressive bitch and trying to be slick about it is simply pathetic.

Someone rationally explained why “some” people say that word that triggers you for whatever reason

I never said Danaher was a genius btw.. I simply asked you to justify, no not justify, explain, your inflammatory and vitriolic language. In a non emotional insecure way. The fact you’ve resorted to being passive aggressive says everything about you

You know, I’ve done my best to be civil. But you acting like a passive aggressive bitch and trying to be slick about it is simply pathetic.

You keep claiming that I'm objecting to him being philosophical and superfluous and writing lengthy answers why higher level athletes deserve a academic level of content etc. when I was objecting to him telling super simple concepts in an extremely dressed up manner.
You deserve every passive aggressive bitching you get :)

You keep claiming that I'm objecting to him being philosophical and superfluous and writing lengthy answers why higher level athletes deserve a academic level of content etc. when I was objecting to him telling super simple concepts in an extremely dressed up manner.
You deserve every passive aggressive bitching you get :)
I “deserve” it? That’s beyond bitchy. Because I said that while Danaher has clear flaws calling him “stupid and despicable” is deliberately inflammatory and inaccurate. And offered very valid reasons for him being.. odd

At least now I know you’re a bitch and what it would be like to be in the same gym with you. I expect that type of immaturity, being emotional, and cattyness from the high school students I teach because well.. they’re high school students. Not a grown adult who doesn’t like himself

At least now I know you’re a bitch and what it would be like to be in the same gym with you. I

Meeting the people I troll on the internet in the gym would be super awkward.
Not sure how we can arrange a grudge match as we live on different continents.

Last edited:
Meeting the people I troll on the internet in the gym would be super awkward.
Lol you think you’re trolling me.. nah, just being everything you hate about Danaher and trying to pretend you are smart

Lol you think you’re trolling me.

I do have the suspicion I'm being trolled myself. Slinging hastily typed shoddy passive aggressive insults on the internets isn't the smartest thing, I'll stop for today.

I do have the suspicion I'm being trolled myself. Slinging hastily typed shoddy passive aggressive insults on the internets isn't the smartest thing, I'll stop for today.
Eh if you are stupid enough to call people stupid because they are overly verbose. It’s because you are still in high school or an insecure twit

The funniest part, you still watched his set. And had to sit through it. Which means you spent 200 on it or got it illegally. I’m just waiting to buy Eddie Cummings version because I knew Danaher would be overly verbose. I just don’t call Danaher stupid, because I’m capable of understanding what he is and isn’t without getting upset

He admits he collects knifes. Danaher spending his money on prostitutes is just wild speculation.

I suspect there is something strange in Danaher's personal life, and prostitutes seem about what I would expect. I don't really care, except in the sense of having Lloyd Irvin potential.

I have to do it in small portions and I sometimes skip through the rambling but have picked up like 3 cool non-leglock things from it.
Lol my point still remains, you either stole it or paid 200.00, And have to deal with the rambling and act like a martyr about it. I’m just waiting for Eddie Cummings.

I simultaneously capable of understanding Danaher isn’t stupid or despicable.. AND understanding who/what he is and not having to sit through his more tedious aspects. You clearly aren’t, you also believe in being passive aggressive if “you think someone deserves it” which is a character aspect that is despicable

Back