John Cena lifting

The rock doing towel pull ups and c&j's(sort of)

Cena is a pretty humble dude from what I could tell, I ran into him at a golds gym in western MA probably 5-6 years ago. They were trying to give him a free shake after his workout and he politely said something like "Thank you so much, but I'm just a regular guy man, no need for that." and paid the $4.

There were a couple other WWF guys that used to train at the golds gyms in that area, lesser known guys that weren't on TV all that often, and they were complete pricks to everyone.

5 plates atg? was that right on my count? 495

"deadlifts a hard lift that noone likes to do"

benchpress: everyone likes to be meatheads "how much do you bench" haha

Roids + heavy compounds ftw nice to see a proper workout from a roid'd dude however, not these Iron Mag shite with 20 sets of arms ala ronnie coleman.

Could you sound more like a dumbass? Ronnie Coleman squats religiously and deadlifts 800lbs during his DIETING phase. probably more you can ever pull during the strongest point of your life. Oh, and Coleman was also a former powerlifter who still believed in heavy compound lifts during his bb career.

Could you sound more like a dumbass? Ronnie Coleman squats religiously and deadlifts 800lbs during his DIETING phase. probably more you can ever pull during the strongest point of your life. Oh, and Coleman was also a former powerlifter who still believed in heavy compound lifts during his bb career.

missed him by three years

Yeah, they prob are. But it was an injury that was stopping him from doing split jerks.

that kinda makes dimas more badass than he already is though IMO.

what's the point of the weights on the hooks that fall off at the bottom of the first rep? Why you would want to make the eccentric of the first rep harder?

what's the point of the weights on the hooks that fall off at the bottom of the first rep? Why you would want to make the eccentric of the first rep harder?

You're essentially "overloading" the CNS so that whatever comes next will feel lighter by comparison. Whenever I'm about to attempt a PR, I like to do a lockout or walkout with heavier weight first, so that my PR won't feel nearly as heavy (even though I've never lifted it before). It's basically CNS priming.

Though the inevitable issue becomes when the priming becomes too intense and causes fatigue rather than priming. I'm guessing that's why it's only the first rep.

It's similar to BB style drop sets in terms of priniciple, not in terms of practice.

I'm most impressed by how crisp his technique is. Seriously, he made pretty much ALL of those lifts look easy and with some serious weight for a pro wrestler. Isn't he around 250 too? I wonder what his maxes are...

You're essentially "overloading" the CNS so that whatever comes next will feel lighter by comparison. Whenever I'm about to attempt a PR, I like to do a lockout or walkout with heavier weight first, so that my PR won't feel nearly as heavy (even though I've never lifted it before). It's basically CNS priming.

Though the inevitable issue becomes when the priming becomes too intense and causes fatigue rather than priming. I'm guessing that's why it's only the first rep.

It's similar to BB style drop sets in terms of priniciple, not in terms of practice.

I like the way you think. I used to do bench PR's like that. lockout heavier weight than I could push so that the PR felt almost light (even though it moved slow as hell). Like you said, it is easy to use too much weight and actually have the reverse effect and fatigue the muscles instead.

dude got some nice technique. Btw, he trained with John Broz some time ago
x2_6dc2d77

I heard 210. He's SKINNY. Purposely. For shame.

The rock bulked up back to scorpion king levels for a lesser known movie he recently did. He is supposed to be doing it again for another gi Joe movie. Or so I heard.

Back