John Cena lifting

There are a lot of testing procedures involved with WWE now. Whether they're efficient or not is a different story. However, anybody who puts their body through what wrestlers do have a get out of jail free card in my opinion when it comes to performance enhancers. It's nearly impossible for their bodies to recover under that kind of constant stress. (several shows a week) Any wrestler who can expend that much energy on a consistent basis and have that cardio level has my respect.

+1!

Ive always had mad respect for these wrestlers. I hate it when people say that there a bunch of pussies cuz its fake. Im like yeah ok buddy...the fighting is fake yeah, but go ahead and try to do what they do so many times for almost the whole year. They dont even understand how brutal it is to train the way they do...bouncing off the ropes...that shit hurts when your not used to it.

Painkillers are a much more common problem amongst pro-wrestlers.

btw you guys should all check out the documentary "beyond the mat", gave me a new appreciation for pro wrestling. Those guys take some damn beatings

This thread is why S&P sucks.

Yeah, Cena has taken roids. In fact, I bet he's taken plenty of them in his time.

Yet you guys suck Jesse Marunde's dick?

You think Jesse was clean?

Yeah, Cena has taken roids. In fact, I bet he's taken plenty of them in his time.

You fail at reading the whole thread. Classy move bringing up Jesse there. You're an inspiration to us all.

Pretty sure 99% of people in this thread respect John Cena now that they've seen him lifting. The fact that he puts up numbers like those on such an intense schedule is insane.

The other %1...the ones who dissed him or who played the "steroid card"...are stupid and their opinion doesn't matter anyway.

You fail at reading the whole thread. Classy move bringing up Jesse there. You're an inspiration to us all.

I read the entire thread.

There are 5 people who brought up steroids, and they should all be banned IMO.

If you didn't mention it, ignore my post.

What's "unclassy" about bringing up Jesse Marunde?

How is it any different than bringing up Lyle Alzedo?

I have an obscene amount of respect for Jesse, and I could care less if he was on juice.

Edit: Several years ago, I made my first post in S&P. I posted something stupid, and I got a PM from Skyboat immediately telling me the next time I posted something stupid, I was gone.

Pretty sure 99% of people in this thread respect John Cena now that they've seen him lifting. The fact that he puts up numbers like those on such an intense schedule is insane.

The other %1...the ones who dissed him or who played the "steroid card"...are stupid and their opinion doesn't matter anyway.

This is the internet, no ones opinion matters.

And I agree with you, but if you are going to get upset about people saying ignorant things about steroids, I don't know any forums you could post at, especially on Sherdog. And my point was that if you want people to be banned for saying Cena was on gear, you aren't much better by saying the same thing about Marunde.

And I agree with you, but if you are going to get upset about people saying ignorant things about steroids, I don't know any forums you could post at, especially on Sherdog. And my point was that if you want people to be banned for saying Cena was on gear, you aren't much better by saying the same thing about Marunde.

Nice. And S&P is the best board on Sherdog.

I think the difference is that, in Polynikes mind, the people who were saying that Cena uses steroids were implying that because he uses steroids he doesn't have to work as hard, that his accomplishments don't mean as much, or something like that. At the very least they were bringing up something completely irrelevant. Whereas, Polynikes wasn't implying anything about Jesse Marunde. Also, Marunde's alleged steroid use was relevant to the point he was trying to make. I don't agree or disagree with his point, but I do see the difference.

I read the entire thread.

There are 5 people who brought up steroids, and they should all be banned IMO.

If you didn't mention it, ignore my post.

What's "unclassy" about bringing up Jesse Marunde?

How is it any different than bringing up Lyle Alzedo?

I have an obscene amount of respect for Jesse, and I could care less if he was on juice.

Edit: Several years ago, I made my first post in S&P. I posted something stupid, and I got a PM from Skyboat immediately telling me the next time I posted something stupid, I was gone.

C'mon, why do you attack people who bring up steroids in connection to a wrestler? That's just like dissing people for wondering about EPO when they hear "professional cyclist".

I got the impression that these 5 people still pretty much praised that guy. Most of them mentioned his crazy effort. So no need to call for a ban. Having them eliminated from the board for mouthing their opinion - that is just a little bit too Gestapo on your end...

here's the rock training:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DyD82tY37wc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DyD82tY37wc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Cool video too, although I doubt he did that too often. Like I said, these guys are doing shows almost everyday so they probably squeeze in training sessions whenever they can rather than having like a 2 a week or 3 a week routine.

the video posted second was about a steroid question and pretty much a video edit accusation. the posters merely commented about the situation. nothing stupid about it. take it at face value, it is only an opinion. most people on this board are intelligent and can state their disagreements with good intentions behind them.

You're constantly being a dick. Is that your gimmick?

Back