john cavanagh is a scam

He only lost one fight in the ufc in the UFC, yet he's not skill interns of elite fighters? You have some of the worst logical deduction skills I ever seen, maybe you should stay away from posting and spent all your time reading so you get better at not being retarded.

He's also only fought 1 prepared top 5 fighter. And I didn't say he was a bad fighter, I said most of his success can be attributed to natural abilities I listed instead of elite skills learned from John. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

Jacksons? do they actually have any grappling coaches? if so they should get their finger out their asses and help Holly learn at least some

Forget grappling, Jacksons isn't known for improving your technique anyways. They just don't stifle natural talents by trying to make them fit the mold

He's also only fought 1 prepared top 5 fighter. And I didn't say he was a bad fighter, I said most of his success can be attributed to natural abilities I listed instead of elite skills learned from John. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

I never said you said he was bad, you should work on your reading comprehension. What the hell is an elite skill learned? Fighters need sparring to progress and you must know the coach is guiding the sparring?

and you think they are better coaches? what makes them better than JK? Cordiero Id give you, I like him..... but I dont think Gregg Jackson is as great as people seem to think
I feel like Greg is a excellent game planer, the part of evolving fighter may not be the greatest thing about him, but he has Mike Winklejohn on the team that is very good at doing so.
The gameplan he made for Condit v Diaz, the mid round talk he gave to Jones during the Machida fight, in the third of the Evans vs Griffin fights, he understands pretty well the dynamics of a fight.

I never said you said he was bad, you should work on your reading comprehension. What the hell is an elite skill learned? Fighters need sparring to progress and you must know the coach is guiding the sparring?

Skills are techniques kid. Things coaches teach their fighters. As of right now the only thing Conor does that is above average is his left hand. He's the least well rounded champ in MMA by a mile.

We've seen enough of Conors ground game to know its very average. Conor is indeed a very good stand up artist but I attribute that more to natural ability than extreme skill. I think if Conor trained at a gym like Jacksons he'd be a way better fighter.
The only fight that's truly telling about his ground game is mostly the Mendes fight, it's a bit disappointing Chad passed his guard at will, but who knows what the fuck he could of done if he prepared for Mendes the six weeks.

I feel like Greg is a excellent game planer, the part of evolving fighter may not be the greatest thing about him, but he has Mike Winklejohn on the team that is very good at doing so.
The gameplan he made for Condit v Diaz, the mid round talk he gave to Jones during the Machida fight, in the third of the Evans vs Griffin fights, he understands pretty well the dynamics of a fight.
Mike Winklejohn? you mean the most overrated striking coach in all of MMA? the striking coach that not even the entire Jacksons team use as their primary striking coach?

Jackson has the odd good moment in the corners, but theres been far more idiotic advise from him than there has been good advice. as I said, him and Winklejohn are vastly overrated..... but I would never call them frauds or scam artists etc

He's one of the main reasons Conor lost to Nate. He basically told Conor not to worry about a thing, that it would be a cakewalk.

Conor did the exact oppostie of what John told him to do in the cage and between rounds.

Mike Winklejohn? you mean the most overrated striking coach in all of MMA? the striking coach that not even the entire Jacksons team use as their primary striking coach?

Jackson has the odd good moment in the corners, but theres been far more idiotic advise from him than there has been good advice. as I said, him and Winklejohn are vastly overrated..... but I would never call them frauds or scam artists etc
Besides Edmond in my opinion there's no bad coaches in the top level of MMA, specially a fraud or scam.

Also kinda funny that you bring up Conor competition to diminish his skills but use riddles competition to lift his skills. Makes no sense and now I can see you are just some moron who comes to a fight site to pretend to be smart.

The only fight that's truly telling about his ground game is mostly the Mendes fight, it's a bit disappointing Chad passed his guard at will, but who knows what the fuck he could of done if he prepared for Mendes the six weeks.

I assume he trained his bjj hard preparing for Aldo as Aldos ground game is worlds better than Chads

Also kinda funny that you bring up Conor competition to diminish his skills but use riddles competition to lift his skills. Makes no sense and now I can see you are just some moron who comes to a fight site to pretend to be smart.

You are obviously too stupid to understand relativity. I'm using Conors competition in comparison with elite fighters, top 5 guys. I used riddles competition to debunk your statement that he " had the worst fighting abilities you've ever seen."

And I'm not that smart, you're just that stupid.

Back