John Brzenk vs Devon Larratt 2021

Well shocking Devon admits using steroids this is part of what Larry Wheels been doing basically telling everyone he is using.

I kind of respect this. If you do it, admit it. I think Devon and the US guys are on Joe Rogan and Dana White TRT stuff, while Dennis and Levan are on nuclear Russian rhino fuel. A lot of these Russian guys have came and went in short periods of time, where as a guy like Brzenk has been around at a high level forever. They all take something but the something in the west is less potent and dangerous.

Well this pretty much confirms Devon going on Rogan podcast? at event in Austin and his support of the truckers in Canada yesterday during his video. He up to now been walking the line of avoiding the issue now he was full on pro trucker. It leaves me to believe there was some outside influence no doubt money was involved a lot of it. As they say money changes everything he is in Texas doing the Lex podcast. The size difference between Lex an him is funny people don't realize how big a dude Devon is compared to other humans much like Brian Shaw.

Last edited:
Back