John Boyega trolling the ever-loving shit out of SW sadbois

The kiss between Rae and Ben was hot. :confused:

The reylo fan crap journos keep bringing up feels fake as fuck. A manufactured fan base Being manipulated to cause clicks. I don’t remember any of this bs being relevant before tros.

This is all planted horseshit to drum up interest for a shitty movie, like Boyega just happening to leave his script in a hotel, only for someone to want to sell it on ebay without ever having read it or taken cell pictures of it, only to just happen to give it back to Disney, no harm no foul.

I'm starting to like this John Boyega fellow.

I tried to read that, but Star Wars is so fucking boring that I just can’t give a shit.

Reylo fans do exist. Very tiny group and mostly irrelevant but they exist. As a rule I avoid SW forums because it's sad seeing fans desperately lying to themselves in denial that there was a plan to all of this

No outrage over him "laying pipe"? Oh yeah hes not white so he gets a pass.

Dont care about the comment btw, just the hypocrisy.

Guy is all over the place. He complained about GoT not having enough black people.

There are no black people on ‘Game of Thrones.’ You don’t see one black person in ‘Lord of the Rings,'” Boyega said in a recent interview with GQ. “I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen.

This was a year after he said this:
And during his acceptance speech, he made reference to the ongoing debate surrounding diversity in the film industry, saying complaining about the problem "is not going to benefit us".
He said, "To complain about what is going on is not going to benefit us. It is not. Be the change you want to be. Be the change. And continue and focus. Thank you so much."

<Bottle.gif>

Remember when Star Wars fans were less autistic than Star Trek fans?

I dont give a shit bro. Just posting random comments then moving on. Pisses me off for a second but since I cant do shit about it why put energy into it? On that note, I'm out. Cunt.
You:

giphy.gif

Seems like his true colors came out after Star Wars finished

No longer does he need to cater to the mouse

John Boyega has earned himself a fan today

Back