John Bolton wants Trump to withdraw from Soviet / Russian nuclear arms treaty

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Soviet era treaty.
Intermediate-range nuclear forces treaty that was signed in 1987
US gov. alleges Russia has been violating the treaty because of development on a new cruise missile.
Bolton is facing resistance from Pentagon and the State department.
Article says Bolton has "spent his career opposing arms control treaties"
Bolton also opposes extending the New Start treaty with Russia. The treat limits the deployment of " strategic nuclear warheads and their delivery systems "
UK alarmed by Bolton/US wanting pull out of treaty

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-bolton-pushing-trump-withdraw-174607068.html

-

Bolton is rabid. The guys is certifiable sociopath.

But but but Hillary would have started ww3!!!!!!!

Bolton is the worst person on earth.

I would be shocked if he didn’t torture animals as a child.

Bolton is the worst person on earth.

I would be shocked if he didn’t torture animals as a child.

john-bolton-1.jpg

Honestly, I think both Right and Left will agree, Bolton is a piece of shit. Can’t imagine ANYONE defending this scum psychopath.

If russia didn't buck when Obama green lit the b61 mod12 then the US shouldn't buck now

Soviet era treaty.
Intermediate-range nuclear forces treaty that was signed in 1987
US gov. alleges Russia has been violating the treaty because of development on a new cruise missile.
Bolton is facing resistance from Pentagon and the State department.
Article says Bolton has "spent his career opposing arms control treaties"
Bolton also opposes extending the New Start treaty with Russia. The treat limits the deployment of " strategic nuclear warheads and their delivery systems "
UK alarmed by Bolton/US wanting pull out of treaty

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-bolton-pushing-trump-withdraw-174607068.html

-

Bolton is rabid. The guys is certifiable sociopath.
Things are going to get crazy after the midterms.

Anyone that thinks we need more nuclear weapons is fucking insane

If they are cheating and doing things anyway, why on earth would we not demand changes to the treaty or the situation?

I'm not saying Bolton is right, but being cheated on a treaty if said charges are true demands a response.

Trump is the worst Russian agent ever considering that he has as Cold War psycho like Bolton working for him.

Putin not getting his money's worth, that's for sure.

Honestly, I think both Right and Left will agree, Bolton is a piece of shit. Can’t imagine ANYONE defending this scum psychopath.

Clearly we cant agree on that, since the 4 most recent right wing administrations have hired him.

So no, he is a clear right wing darling.

Trump is the worst Russian agent ever considering that he has as Cold War psycho like Bolton working for him.

Putin not getting his money's worth, that's for sure.
Bolton got the job because Sheldon Adelson insisted on it. Adelson has a lot of control over Republicans and is a supporter of righywing Israeli wants. Trump's sympathies dovetails with rightwing Israelis and Bibi.

Bolton and Chief of Staff Gen. Kelly got into a shouting match this week...

"WASHINGTON — The White House chief of staff and the national security adviser got into a profanity-laced argument about immigration outside the Oval Office early Thursday morning, two people briefed on the altercation said, prompting the chief of staff to leave the White House complex and not return for the rest of the day."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/18/us/politics/immigration-kelly-bolton-shouting-match.html

Based on his previous words, Bolton is crazier than an outhouse rat.

Pres. Trump sided with Bolton during the argument with Gen. Kelly.

Back